Red

Yoongi was still reluctant about being with Hoseok, not because it wasn't what he had longed for for years, but because he was still paranoid he would hurt Hoseok again. His headaches were starting again, and he still refused to take the pills. He was sitting with all of his friends at lunch, including Hoseok, when Jin announced that they were all going to hang out over the weekend, at a beach.

"Hyung, that's really random," Namjoon said, taking a bite of an apple.

"You don't want to go?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Don't get me wrong, I want to go. It's just that that's, like, really random," Namjoon amended quickly.

"Sounds fun!" Hoseok said cheerily. Yoongi noticed the untouched lunch bag in front of him.

"Fine with me. Are we bringing the maknaes?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea" Jin said, rolling his eyes. "Jimin and Kookie are amazing, but lately Tae's been making some very terrifying faces at me and I'm slightly concerned."

They all laughed.

"Eat," Yoongi said softly, poking Hoseok. Hoseok shook his head.

"Later, hyung. Maybe I'll eat later, but I feel sick now," Hoseok said, but he knew he probably wouldn't eat it. It made him sick to think about it.

"Please," Yoongi said, rubbing Hoseok's leg under the table. Hoseok sighed and opened the bag. He took a small bite of a bagel, then put it back in the bag and tried not to gag. He left to go to the bathroom.

"Yoongi, he still isn't eating much," Jin said seriously. Yoongi nodded, looking defeated. "Oh lord, stop that, Yoongi. It's not your fault, he just needs a better plan."

Yoongi nodded again, then stood up to check on Hoseok. He knocked on the only occupied stall when he heard gagging noises.

"Hoseok, open up for me," he said softly. He heard the lock slide and found Hoseok leaning against the stall wall, looking pale and tired. "You're going to be fine."

Hoseok didn't say anything, just stared at his hands. Yoongi walked in and slid the lock closed again.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi patted Hoseok. He didn't respond. "Hoseok, look at me."

When Hoseok raised his gaze to meet Yoongi's, he saw pain, but he also saw fear.

"Hoseok, repeat after me, you're okay, you're strong."

Hoseok opened his mouth, then whirled around and threw up into the toilet. Yoongi held him up. Hoseok didn't turn back around.

"Hoseokie, turn around," Yoongi commanded. "Hoseok."

"Nng," Hoseok mumbled as Yoongi turned him around. Yoongi gasped, his eyes flitting between Hoseok's eyes, the liquid sliding down his chin, and the toilet.

"Hoseokie?!" Yoongi said urgently, trying to help Hoseok stand up. They needed help.

"Mm," Hoseok coughed, spraying liquid all over the wall, then fell to the floor with a thump. Yoongi felt his chest contract. He carried Hoseok out of the bathroom and ran to the health room. Because he was scared.

The liquid in the toilet, the liquid sliding down Hoseok's beautiful chin, the spray on the walls. It wasn't puke. It was red. Much to red for Yoongi's comfort. 

a/n: 

i'm ruining the mood but WAOW. THE PICTURE IS HEAVENLY.