All the Time in the World

"So," Jin said. 

"Stop. Teasing. Me!" Yoongi hissed. Hoseok laughed.

"You'll look great!" 

"Why did I agree to this?" Yoongi wondered aloud. He'd agreed to be a tester for Dawon on a new line of jeans she was designing. He hadn't known until a few hours ago that she was letting Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin help her.

"Ready!" Jimin said happily, popping into the doorway. Yoongi groaned. 

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!" everyone said in unison. 

"Tae said they added extra tears or something," Namjoon said.

"Thanks. That makes me feel a lot better," Yoongi said sarcastically, but he grinned and got up to follow Jimin. Hoseok trailed after him. 

"Here," Dawon said, holding up a pair of acid washed skinny jeans with big rips.

"Looks great," Yoongi said honestly. "I'll go try it on." 

He went into the bathroom and slipped the jeans on. They were comfy on the inside and stylish on the outside. He frowned at the big hole over his knee. This was Hoseok's style, not his. He stepped out.

"HYUNG!" Hoseok shrieked, jumping onto Yoongi. "THAT LOOKS AMAZING! YOU DIG THE LOOK!" 

"It looks awesome!" Jimin cheered, laughing when Yoongi almost fell from Hoseok's fussing. Dawon smiled proudly.

"Ooh, amazing!" Jin said, drawn to the commotion. 

"Nice," Namjoon praised.

"Hot!" Taehyung added. Yoongi bent a knee and a carefully placed rip revealed a swath of his upper thigh. "Sexy," Taehyung corrected. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi screeched in unison, running toward the boy. Hoseok rolled on the floor, laughing so hard tears streamed down his face. Jimin followed suit. Jungkook laughed too, but managed to stay upright.

The house filled with laughter and yells. Hoseok found Yoongi and took him aside. 

"Mm Hobi," Yoongi murmured, pinning Hoseok to the wall in a quieter hallway. He hesitated, remembering the last time Hoseok had collapsed.

"Yoongi," Hoseok whispered, then pulled him close and they were kissing again, gently and slowly. Expressing their love bit by bit, knowing they had all the time in the world.

a/n: 

srry i have no idea what the point of this chapter was 

or honestly the point of the whole book thing 

ehhh 

i love, i love, i love the gif 

I LOVE YOU BANGTAN SONYEONDAN