"Sleepover"

When they got home, Yoongi reluctantly let go of Hoseok. He was still getting used to holding him, and he didn't want to let go, not so soon, not ever.

"Yoongi hyung! Dawon noona! HOSEOK HYUNG!" Jimin shouted, running down the driveway to the car. Yoongi laughed.

"Why'd you yell Hoseokie's name?"

"'Cause I saw him dance, and he's a legend!" Jimin said excitedly, tugging at Hoseok's arm. "In school! He has Dance 3 right before me, I have Dance 1."

"Dance 1? That's great, Jimin! That means you get to go to the high school for gym and dance, right?" Dawon said, patting his head. Jimin nodded proudly. She turned back to the older boys. "I have to head back to my dorm now, call me if you need anything, and you better eat." She looked at Hoseok and he nodded sheepishly.

"Come in!" Jimin said, still excited, and dragged the two boys to the door. He showed Hoseok his puzzle again while Yoongi explained what had happened to his mom. He sat down with Jimin when he was done.

"Hoseok, my mom said it's okay if I stay the night at your house. Do you want that? Just in case, you know..." he still felt uncomfortable. What if he ended up hurting Hoseok again? The smile on Hoseok's face took away his doubts, or at least masked them up pretty well.

"Yeah, that'd be great, thanks hyung..."

Jimin's eyes widened and he pouted cutely.

"Why don't I get a sleepover?"

"Because you get one with Taehyung and Jungkook all the time," Yoongi said smoothly, ruffling Jimin's soft blonde hair.

"But what about with Hoseok hyung?" Jimin turned to Hoseok. "You're super cool!" Hoseok laughed, and it wasn't forced or faked.

"Aw, thanks, Jiminie! But your friends are surely much cooler than me," he chided. Jimin thought for a moment. "Jimin, don't say no to that! Your friends are your friends."

"But you're my friend too..." Jimin began. "You're right. Tae and Kookie are the best. You're second though, and Yoongi hyung is third."

"Hey!" Yoongi laughed, lightly punching Jimin's shoulder. Jimin ducked and ran away to text his friends. "I'll pack a bag, be right back." Hoseok nodded, smiling. His smile was back. Because he had his Yoongi hyung back.