Torment

"Yoongi—" Jin began from the driver's seat.
"I don't want to talk," Yoongi said quietly.
"You're crying," Jin said. Yoongi didn't object. "Yoongi, I have a question."
"What?"
"How many points is a free throw worth?"
Yoongi blinked, surprised. That was random. He realized Jin was trying to take his mind off of things, and he was too tired to say he didn't need it. Or maybe he was too tired to pretend he didn't need it. 
"One," he replied.
"Oh," Jin said. "Thanks."
"Why?"
"I needed to know Yoongi's still in there."
Yoongi didn't answer for a while.
"Of course Yoongi's in here. If I wasn't, who would Hoseok hold onto?"
"He would hold onto his friends until you got back," Jin said. Yoongi nodded even though Jin couldn't see him.
"Thanks," he whispered.
They sat in silence for the rest of the trip except for Hoseok's quiet moans when he was almost conscious.
"We're here," Jin announced. "I'll grab his stuff, you take him inside. Can you carry him?"
"Yeah, he's partially awake," Yoongi said. Jin nodded and went around to the trunk.
"Hyung?" Hoseok asked. He was so quiet Yoongi wasn't sure if he'd even heard it at all or if his imagination was playing games.
"We're home," he said strongly. "Just walk a little. I'll tell you when we get to the steps." He put a hand around Hoseok's waist to keep him up.
"Hurts," Hoseok said.
"Almost there. One more step. Another step. One more," Yoongi said softly.
"No more steps," Hoseok protested.
"No, Hobi. One more. Just one more. Watch the step."
Hoseok tripped and pitched forward. Yoongi caught him, his heart beating wildly, and unlocked the door. He left it open for Jin.
"Hello?" he called. "It's Yoongi and Hoseok, and Jin."
No answer.
"They're out," Yoongi said.
"Hyung," Hoseok whispered. Yoongi got a good look at him in the light and heard his breath hitch. Hoseok's eyes were closed, but his face said enough. He looked tormented and pained. Unbearable torture, torn apart by a pain nobody else knew. His lips turned down and parted in a silent cry, or maybe a silent scream. His eyes were moving wildly underneath his eyelids. His breaths came out ragged and labored.
Yoongi pinned Hoseok to the wall and smashed their lips together.
"Hyung," Hoseok cried when Yoongi pulled away. Yoongi could tell he was barely holding on. He was holding onto the pain, because that was where Yoongi was: the reality. He was fighting the darkness to stay in the light, even though that was where the hurt was.
"You're going to breathe, and walk, and run, and dance. Dance, Hobi. Dance," Yoongi said, reaching to help Hoseok walk to the couch.
"Y-Yoongi," Hoseok whispered. Yoongi heard pain and longing and desperation. Once strong but now weak, once naive but now pained, once loved but now broken. Pain. So much pain.
"Hobi, I'm right here. I'm going to help you stand and you're going to dance after you get—"
Hoseok cried out before his head smacked backwards against the wall and he crumpled to the floor.

A/N: 

HOW?! 

HOW DO DOES ONE TURN FROM HOT TO ADORABLE IN LITERALLY A TURN OF THE HEAD?