Chapter 1

Astrid POV

The sun shines through the window as i wake up. Birds chirp and fly away free as can be.

i get up and go to the kitchen to see my mother apready making breakfast for the both of us. "Hi mom" i say sleepily. "Hi honey sleep well?" she asks me, "Yup how about you, did your bronchitus keep hurting you?" i ask her worriedly. "Oh no honey i'm fine" she says as she serves me my breakfast. "You know you don't have to keep working so hard mom, i can do it myself" i say as i eat my food.

"How are you gonna be able to maintain an old woman like me?" she says touching my cheek gently, "Your not old, your look like the most prettiest mom in the world" i say as i touch her cheek. "Mom i have another show tonight" i say as she looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Honey i don't think you should keep doing those fashions shows, the only time i went it was as if the men there were easily undressing you with their eyes" she says worriedly.

"I'll be fine mom, I am a Hofferson after all" i say reassurangly. "Okay, but promise me tonight's your last show and tonight you quit and find a new job" she says crossing her arms. "I promise" i say as i salute her. she smiles, "Better hurry up, were going shopping i need some stuff and need to buy you a new dress for your birthday" she says as she grabs her bag from the hook on the wall.

"Mom just because you promised me you'd buy me one of those when i was little doesn't mean you have too" i say as i touch her shoulder.

"Honey please have you seen yourself in the mirror. Your a beautiful girl, you could have any man beside you" she says as she gestures to all of me.

"Mom i don't wanna marry a man, only cuz i'm interested in his money. i want to marry a man cuz i love him" i say honestly. "I'm sure you'll find the right guy" she says as she puts on her sweater.

"Okay let me go change and we'll go" i say as i kiss her cheek, i go to my room. i change into shorts put a blue aqua shirt on and my blue canvas shoes.

when i walk downstairs i grab my phone from my sweater hanging on the hook. "Okay lets go" i say smiling. "Lets go" she says as we both head out the door.

***

4 Hours later we have our hands full of bags. i bump into someone and accidentally drop one of my bags. as i try and grab the bag another hand touches mine. i look up and see the most beautiful green eyes i've ever seen.

we stay like that for a few minutes until i snap back to reality. "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to-" but green eyes cuts me off. "No its fine, I'm Hiccup" he says extending his hand out for me. "Astrid" i say as i use my pinkie to shake his hand. he doesn't care and looks straight at me.

"Let me help you" he says as he takes the bags from my hands and carries them himself. "No its fne we can do this ourselves" i say nicely when inside my heart flutters as i stare into his emerald green eyes.

"No, please let me help you" he says stubbornly. (A/N that even a word) "Your not gonna let go are you?" i say as i giggle at the end. "Nope please let me help you" he says with an adorable crooked smile. i smile, "Okay" i finally say. he smiles and lets me lead the way as he takes the bags from my mother's arms and carries them himself.

***

hen we finally get home he comes in and sets the bags on the table. "Thank you for helping us" i say with a smile. "My pleasure, anything for a girl as pretty as you" he blurts out as he blushes.

Hiccup POV

"My pleasure, anything for a girl as pretty as you" i blurt out. i start blushing madly. i can tell she blushes too as her cheeks turn rosy pink.

"Well i better be going" i say as my palms start sweating, "Ya" she says with a beautiful smile. i walk to the door and look at her one last time, she smiles at me as i leave and close the door.

~

okay so they met, what u guys think boring right. well the next chapter will be more exciting, well u get what i mean.

thats it for now i'll try and update soon and update i will protect you also its a boring book just admit it.

well bye my pepitos

~Snow302~