Chapter 16

3 chapters in one day wow, new record for me yay. I kinda created that picture up above and added my little edits. Anyway enjoy the chappy.

~Snow302~

Astrid POV

I wake up with my head lying on a soft pillow, i look around and see i'm in a room. The window covered in silk beige curtains, the bed the covers color beige.

Beside the bed a small nightstand, and a closet. Theres a vanity full of make up and everything you'd ever need.

I find a note on the nightstand, i read it.

Dear Astrid,

Make yourself at home, this will be your home. Its a hotel ut anyway you won't be staying long your coming with me to New York there will be a servant for you to serve you day and night for whatever you need.

sincerely,
Sebastian

I tear the note into peices. "I have to get out of here" i say as i look out the window, i immedietely regret it. I'm on one if the highest floors.

I close the curtains and sit on the bed, a lady comes in woth an apron. "Who are you?" i say as i hug my knees to my chest, "I'm the servant your husband requested" she says kindly. "I'm not his wife" i say as she sits diwn next to me.

"i just pretended to believe him, he carried you up here it seened suspicious" she says as i look at her her hazel eyes remind me of my mother, "I'll be gere if you need me" she says as she sets down some towels on the vanity.

She immedietely starts coughing, "Are you okay?" i ask, "yes just a little sick, i'll be fine" she says as she looks through the closet.

"what are you looking for?" i ask her"something for you to sleep in" she says as i look at myself in the mirror. A small bruise is turning purple on my cheek.

"Here" she says as she takes out a small dress, "I don't think so, i'll just sleep in this" i gesture to what i'm wearing.

"Okay" she says touching my cheek, she reminds me so much of my mother, her eyes look exactly the same. "You remind me of my mother alot" i say as she puts her hand away.

"Astrid" she says softly, i freeze, "how do you know my name?" i ask her suspiciously. "Astrid i'm your mother" she says softly.

Hiccup POV

I sit in my office spinning in circles, my mother enters my office. "Hiccup you have to concentrate" she says looking at me worriedly. "how? Astrid's out there with that physcho maniac" i say ghrowing a pencil at the wall. "I know you miss her, they'll find her" she says touching my cheek gently like Astrid would.

Besides theres guards at the airports they'll stop them if he tries to get away with her" says my mother. "Besides we have to head home, you need to sleep" she says as we both get up.

"Where are you Astrid?" i mutter.

Astrid POV

"Astrid i'm your mother" she says softly, "But she died" i say as tears start welling up in my eyes. "I did, but the doctors dud everythimg they could to bring me back, and i came back. God knows why. I went to therapy and the burns would clear off faster than i thought" she says as she sits down beside me.

"So your alive" i say as i hug her. She hugs back, "i thought you were gone forever" i say as i hug her tightly. "I'm gonna get you out of here" she says putting her hands on my shoulders.

"i think i know a way you can get me out of here" i say as i look through the drawers for a piece of paper and pencil.

I write down the directions to the police station where dad works. "Go see dad he'll know what to do" i say putting the piece of paper in her hands. "tell him to find Hiccup" i say softly.