Chapter 48

Astrid POV

He pulls me into the room with him, "that's enough of that" he says grabbing a liquor bottle and taking a big swig out of it.

I hug my arms and just stare at the window, wanting to be free, to run into Hiccup's arms.

"Stop looking sad your with me" he says touching my cheek, I glare at him.

"I can't wait till your mine" he says as I slap his hand, he grabs my arm.

"You listen to me now, you don't do any of this anymore" he says as I grab his arm and flip him over.

"No, I'm not staying here, I'm not marrying you" I say as I run out the door, loud foot steps chasing after me.

I run out, hearing them call my name, hearing them shoot they're guns.

All that passes through my mind is run, run and go to Hiccup.

And I do, I yell his name. Tears fall, my legs burn my arm aches and all I want is to be in Hiccup's arms.

Before I'm in his arms again, tears stinging my eyes, he holds me. "everything's okay" he repeats while holding me.

"I love you" I say as he smiles, "I love you too" he says as he holds me, before were pulled away from each other.

Dagur, Pitch, Sebastian and Drago stand between us.

"You know what, you just passed that limit" says Dagur, a vain on the side of his head popping out.

"Your gonna die" he says pointing grabbing a gun, loading it and pointing it at me.

Seems like this is it, that's all I was made to do. Protect others and let myself die.

Not today.

I grab the guy arm and flip him over, grabbing the other guy's shoulders kicking his back.

Before I grab the gun from his back pocket and push him down on the ground.

"All these people have families, just like me. Why do you want me dead so badly?" I say as he laughs, "because your just so perfect, you have a perfect life, a perfect family, a perfect love life everything works out for you somehow" he says my hand starts to shake.

"She's not perfect no one is Dagur" says Hiccup, "she isn't, I'm not perfect either no one is" says Hiccup.

"Just let me show you guys life isn't so complicated" says Hiccup before they shoot his leg.

"Shut up" says Dagur, "Hiccup" i squeak, "now it's your turn" says Dagur as he points it at me.

I don't feel it go through it all, only the blood staining my shirt seems to tell me.

"I love you" I whisper before I fall and close my eyes.

Hiccup POV

"Noo!!!!!" I yell trying to struggle out of their grip.

"Astrid" I say as tears fall, before I hear sirens, my leg aches but I don't care.

Police men, army me. Come out as Dagur, Drago and Pitch put their hands in the air.

Sebastian runs off, scared and afraid like me.

They let go of me, I run to Astrid. her breathing stopping. "Please please your gonna be okay I promise" I say holding her in my arms.

Her head lays against my shoulder, "H-hiccup" he breathes. "your okay, your okay" I say cradling her in my arms. you and the baby are gonna be fine" I say as her eyes slowly close.

"Astrid, Astrid!!!!" I yell shaking her, blood staining my hands.

"Astrid" I hear someone say behind me, I turn to find her mom, tears on her face.

"My baby" she whispers as she kneels beside me, touching Astrid's cheek. "Astrid" I whisper as I lay my forehead on hers. "please come back" I say before her mother takes her wrist.

"She's alive!" She yells happily, I look up at her, "she has a pulse, we can still save her" she says as I smile.

"Your gonna be okay I promise, both of you are" I whisper. I pick her up holding her in my arms.

"We'll save her I know it" says her mother as she gives me a reassuring smile. "Were gonna be fine, all 3 of us I promise" I whisper.

~

Hehe I'm evil next chapter might make me cry cuz I am very sentimental but anyway.

How was it?

Did you like?

You must hate me.

You hate me don't you.

Don't lie to me.

I'm weird, anyway the next chapter will be a few days after this accident.

I'll try and update again unless I get distracted.

Thank you for reading and voting you lovely people.

Thx for reading.

~Snow302~