Chapter 25

Thanks for the 11k reads, that's so amazing. thank u so much. I feel so awesome, I can't believe so many people love this book. thank u and enjoy. Ps I edited the picture above.

~Snow302~

Astrid POV

I open my eyes to see the sun shining through the window. I get up and put on some skinny jeans, flats and a blue shirt.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen, to find my mom making breakfast while Heather and Chase sit on the couch, sitting very close together.

"Hi mom" I say kissing her cheek. "hi honey" she says setting down a plate for me and a plate for her along with one for Chase and Heather.

We all sit down and eat. I look at the clock and eat my food fast, "I have to go to work" I say as I rush to my room to grab my bag and my sweater. "Bye mom I love you" I say as I kiss her cheek and leave.

~

When I get there I find Hiccup walking out of the lounge with a cup of coffee. I set my bag down as Hiccup walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"How was your morning mi'lady?" He asks as we walk inside his office. "fine, yours?" I say as i sit down in a chair.

"We got a lot of work to do" says Hiccup as he looks at his computer. "we'll let's get started" I say grabbing a pile of papers and looking them over.

~later that day~

The clock chimes 12:00. "why don't we go get something to eat" says Hiccup getting up.

"Sure" I say standing up. he pulls me close to him and smiles at me, I smile back.

"I love you" he says pressing his forehead against mine. "I love you too" I say as I look at him. he presses his lips against mine as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist, we hear someone clear their throat and we pull away, flushed.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Says Jack leaning against the door frame. "we were just leaving" says Hiccup, I just follow along.

"If you'll excuse us" says Hiccup pulling me out the door with him.

~

We walk out of the elevator and into the parking lot. "jack is very annoying" says Hiccup pulling his keys out. "all our friends are annoying" I say as he walks over to me and opens the door.

"Thank you sir" I say getting in the car, "your welcome Mi'lady" he says getting into the driver's seat.

"Where do you want to eat?" Asks Hiccup, "Anywhere is fine" I say buckling myself in.

~

Hiccup drives us to a fancy Chinese buffet. We sit in our seats waiting for our drinks. "here are your drinks" says the lady as she sets down our drinks. as she walks away she winks at Hiccup.

"Women" I mutter. "what?" Says Hiccup, "nothing, lets just go get our food" I say getting up.

~back at work~

Me and Hiccup keep working until we finally finish. I sit back running a hand through my hair. "were done Hiccup, finally" I say standing up and stretching.

"Yup" says Hiccup standing up. "I was meaning to ask you something" says Hiccup. "ya" I say as I look at him. "wanna go with me to a party?" He asks.

"Sure" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. he kisses back.

"I'm gonna go home to get ready" I say pulling away. "me too" says Hiccup. "lets go" I say kissing his cheek and leaving with him following after me.

~Back at Le Hofferson house~

"You look gorgeous" says my mom. The dress sparkles a little as I move to the light. my hair is in a messy bun, with a few strands of hair hanging at the sides, my dress is strapless and has a now at the back of my waist.

And the necklace with the dragon symbol hangs around my neck, my hands are covered by gloves that go to the top of my elbows.

I twirl around my dress floats around in the air. "you look like a princess" says my mom, marveling at how I look.

"Prince Charming is downstairs cinderella" teases Heather. I roll my eyes and walk down the hall and down the stairs to see Hiccup looking at me.

When I reach the bottom Hiccup smile and I smile back. "you look beautiful Mi'lady" he says taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I say as we walk to his car.

~

I get out of the car with Hiccup, he smiles and I smile back. we walk into the party, everyone chatting, dancing and doing whatever.

Hiccup pulls me onto the dancefloor, he takes my hands in his and puts the other on my waist as I put my hand on his shoulder.

We spin in circles and laugh as we step on each other's feet. we walk outside to the garden looking at the stars.

"It's beautiful" I say as I look up at the sky. "not as beautiful as you" he says pulling me closer to him.. "and not as amazing as you" I say as I lay my head on his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and we stand there, in the dead of the night, in each other's arms safe as ever.

...............For now.

Dagur POV

"Enjoy your life while you can, cuz soon you'll pay for what you did" I say as I walk into the black wall.

With Drago and Pitch waiting for me.

Hiccup POV

I hold her in my arms hearing her calm heart beat, "I have a surprise for you" I say looking down at her, "oh really" she says looking at me.

"Yup, pack your bags I'm taking you somewhere" I say as we sit on a small stone bench.

"Where are we going?" Asks Astrid. "it's a surprise" I say kissing her nose.

She pouts, she's so adorable when she pouts. "please tell me" she says impatiently. "nope, it's a surprise" I say looking at her.

"Fine" she says hugging my arm and laying her head on my shoulder. "Hiccup" she says softly, "ya" I say looking into her deep blue eyes. "if either of us dies, promise me you'll smile and not cry" she says looking at me.

Even if it does hurt me, I answer back. "I promise" I say kissing her gently.

She looks at me and I look at her, there's no place I'd rather be than here with her.

~

So how was it, did u like it.

We'll besides the evil stupid Dagur part.

Hopefully u did, dumb Dagur. the next few chapters are gonna be only Hiccstrid. so get ready to have so many feels.

So hopefully u liked this chapter and thank u for so many reads and votes and comments.

Remember, vote, comment, and share.

Thank u so much my peepadoodles. Shout out to @Fluttersnaps, @CupQuakeLover222, @Httyd1, @HiccupsAngel, @iloveastry_614, @MartiNightFury, @N1ghtFury, @LengYee_0216, @awesomazing_fangirl, @Eloree, @Awsome262338, @StefanyMoralesToro, @erin2002rocks, @Punkrock_girl, @Stories_That_Smiles, @dillaksp14

Thank u all u wonderful people.
That's it for now. bye.

~Snow302~