Chapter 38

Astrid POV

I race through the track like a bullet, adrenaline running through me.

I look to my right side to find one of Hiccup's bullies smirkin. I smirk and press the gas pedal hard.

Leaving him behind, I giggle and just drive around as fast as I can passing him.

Hiccup POV

I lean against my car, watching Astrid drive. i smile, watching her race.

Eric and Al. (the two bullies' names, tho ones that are with him). look at her zoom by surprised.

When she stops at the finish line, she gets out of the car excitedly and runs into my arms.

"I did it I did it" she says as I chuckle and hold her, she looks up at me, her eyes as beautiful as ever.

"Your so beautiful" I say before I kiss her, she kisses back, wrapping her arms around my neck while I wrap my arms around her waist.

We both pull away smiling, "your such a dork" she giggles, "and your so cute" I say pressing my forehead against hers, looking into each other's eyes.

"Next up" yells someone, she looks at me and kisses my forehead. "nothing is impossible, no fear" she says as I smile and kiss her forehead.

"You can do it" she says punching my shoulder lightly. "Thank you M'lady" I say as she giggles. "just get in that car" she says shoving me gently.

I smile and chuckle. I climb in through the window and buckle myself in, they hand me the helmet as I put it on.

Astrid stands there, tall and beautiful like always smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up. I smile and give her a thumbs up back.

Before I know it, the legit buttons green and were racing, the car running at full speed.

I grip the wheel, seeing Astrid jump up excitedly cheering me on. "take 'em down babe!" She yells as u chuckle and keep driving.

Astrid POV

I jump up excitedly, the other boys watch Hiccup and then look at me as I smirk.

"He can't beat him" they say as I laugh, "I beat you, he can beat anyone" I say as I smile triumphantly.

Before I know it I hear a big crash.

Hiccup POV

I drive as fast as I can, Eric catches up to me, cornering me between the wall and him.

I try and move but he keeps pushing me against the wall. I press the gas pedal hard and move as fast as I can.

Before I hear a big crash, I press the break and look back. finding Eric stuck in his car, gas pouring out.

He yells for help, I look infront of me. Only inches from me is the finish line, I could pass and win.......but that's just not me.

I unbuckle myself and climb out of the car, I throw my helmet away and run towards the other car. "please help me!" He says frantically.

Astrid comes to my side, helping me pull him out. he groans in pain. "what's wrong?" I ask, "my leg I think it's broken" he says before the car explodes into pieces.

Astrid POV

Hiccup puts his arms over me, like a human shield. the fire climbs the air, smoke escaping everywhere.

Hiccup and I both get up, helping Eric up. we arrive at the pit stop as paramedics come and put him on a stretcher. carrying him away, before Al and Frank walk over.