Chapter 4

Important authors note at the end must read. Thank u for all the votes and comments and support i tried to make this chapter extra long for u guys hope u like and remember, vote, comment, and share. thank u

~Snow302~

Hiccup POV

i had woken up early and gone to the gym with Jack. We both lift weights the entire morning, in silence.

until he breaks it, "So how are things with Merida going?" he says as he grabs a towel and wipes the sweat off his face. "Not so good, i'm gonna break up with her the chance i get" i say sitting and grabbing my water bottle.

"Ya unless you chicken out again" he mumbles. i notice my water bottle is empty, "I'm going to get water i'll be back" i say as i get up. "Good thing he didn't hear what i said" he mumbles. "I heard what you said" i say walking away.

As i walk to the fountain i bump into someone and fall to the floor along with the person. "I am so, so, so sorry" i hear a feminine voice say. when i look up i'm surprised to see Astrid. "Its okay" i say as i get up. she picks up my water bottle and hands it to me. "Thanks" i say running my fingers through my hair. i do that when i'm nervous.

"So........." she says an awkward silence taking over. "Hiccup!!, Hiccup!!!" i hear a scottish voice yell. "Oh no" i mumble.

Astrid POV

"Oh no" i hear him mumble. i'm confused until i see a girl with fiery red hair all over the place run towards Hiccup and hug him.

Seeing that completely shattered my heart. "I'm gonna go" i say as i start walking away. He grabs my hand and pulls me back. The red head has a devilish look in her eyes.

"Um i didn't mean to do that" he says looking down. i giggle a bit. "Are you flirting with her?!" yells the red head. "No he isn't he's just apologizing for bumping into me" i say trying not to cause trouble.

"Oh like thats true" she says rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "Hiccup i need your credit card, i saw this dress that would look fabulous on me" she says looking at her nails not even a hint of niceness in her voice. (A/N if thats even a word) "Merida lets go talk somewhere else" says Hiccup scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Its because of her isn't it, you can't take my boyfriend you-" i cut her off. "Don't you dare" i threaten. she smirks. "Oh i recognize you, your the girl who's house burned down." she says still that stupid smirk on her face.

"Oh and your the girl with the stupud face" i reply. "oh at least i'm rich unlike you" she says showing off her jewelry. "At least i know how to treat others" i mumble.

Then the thing that breaks my heart for sure happens. she kisses him with him kissing back. "Astrid!" i hear someone yell. i turn around and see Chase. Jog towards me.

"Hey Chase" i say as he stops in front of me. "Hey Astrid can i talk to you somewhere else?" he asks. "sure" i say confused. "See she's a boyfriend stealer!" shouts Merida.

"Oh shut your mouth, besides your boyfriend isn't my type!" i lie. Even though inside i just wanna kiss him. i could see the heart break inside Hiccup's eyes.

i don't wanna fall in love cuz every man is the same they only care for what you look like, then they end up breaking your heart.

i start walking with Chase when someone punches my arm. i turn around and see Merida in a fighting position. "Merida you can't fight" i say crossing my arms. "Oh yeah" she says as she tries to punch my face i grab her arm and flip her over.

Hiccup comes over to her and helps her up. Of course he's the same like all the rest. i hug my arms and walk out with Chase outside into an alleyway for some privacy.