Chapter 40

Hiccup POV

I wake up trying to put my arm over Astrid finding her not there.

I sit up and see Astrid curled up in a ball near the window, "Astrid" I say as I get up and walk over to her, I pick her up and set her down on the bed.

"What?" She says snuggling her face into the pillow, "why are you sleeping near the window?" I ask a little angry, "I liked the window, now let me sleep" she grumbles.

"You are supposed to sleep with me, I'm your future husband" I pout. she giggles, "as my future husband, you'll have to accept it" she says as I poke her cheek.

Astrid POV

He pokes my cheek, i sit up and look at him. "can I please sleep?" I say as he chuckles. "only if I get a hug" he says as I giggle.

I hug him as he hugs back, "I love you" he says smiling, "I love you too" I say as I giggle. "Hiccup!" We hear Hiccup's dad yell, "oh no" mumbles Hiccup, I look up at him puzzled.

"Hiccup come hel-" begins Stoick as he opens the door, I blush a deep shade of red.

"Sorry I'll leave you two to what you were doing" says Stoick as he closes the door. before we him yell proudly.

"My son finally became a man!" I blush 50 shades of red. "well then" I say as he looks at me. "we should go helpxthem" he says as I nod.

"See you at the wedding" I say as I leave his room. I find Valka walking up the stairs. "oh Astrid I need your help" she says as I nod.

She pulls me into her room, "the person who was gonna do my make up and style my hair couldn't make it. Do you think you can help?" She asks, "I know a few people who can help" I say as I grab my phone and dial Heather, and Ruffnut.

~

Valka smiles excitedly looking at herself in the mirror, "You look so pretty" says Heather. "now I need to put the dress on you guys can get ready" she says as she walks into the bathroom.

"Well let's get ready" says Heather.

~

I finish the last curls in my hair, as Valka comes out. "you look so pretty" says Heather happily as Valka smiles.

"Do you think he'll say yes?" She asks as I smile, "of course he will, he's stayed with you all his life I don't see why he won't say yes" I say as she smiles.

"I'm glad my son chose you" she says as I smile, she looks at the clock. "it's almost time, can you get the flowers they're downstairs" she says as I nod.

"This house is like a maze" I mumble walking down the stairs, I look around the living room trying to find the flowers.

"Looking for these?" I hear a voice say behind me, I turn around to find Hiccup chuckling. "Give me those please" I say walking over to him, he puts them above my head where I can't reach, "your so adorably short" he chuckles.

"I wish you weren't so tall" I say as he gives me the flowers. "Your mom's nervous" I say as he takes my hand, "she shouldn't be, my dad's really excited" he says as he smiles.

"And you" he begins, "are you nervous?" He asks, "I don't know, it's not my wedding" I say as he chuckles.

"I can't wait till the day, your officially my wife" he says as I giggle.

"Neither can i" I say smiling at him, "I love you so much" he says as he presses his forehead against mine, "I love you too" I say before I hear Valka yell my name.

"The flowers, the wedding, your mom! I have to go" I say as I run back up the stairs. "you look beautiful!" Yells Hiccup after me.

I smile and walk into Valka's room, finding two dogs sleeping on the bed, Heather and Ruffnut fixing Valka's dress and Valka shaking nervously.

"Oh I'm so nervous" she says as they finish fixing her dress, she starts to pace. "it's okay, Stoick is nervous too" I say as she looks at me, "hiccup told me" I say as she paces once more.

"Time to go" says Hiccup at the door, "okay let's go" says Valka as she takes her son's arm.

"Let's go" I say as Heather and Ruffnut follow me.

~

I will update again for all you peepadoodles, next chapter Hiccup and Astrid sneak out and Astrid he's a big surprise.

So hopefully u liked it and I'll try and update soon, I have to do chores. :(

Anyway thank u for so many reads and hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.

~Snow302~

#What Life Took From Me
#I love Hiccstrid