Chapter 17

Enjoy le chappy, at the end of the chapter u will take a fun survey. Hope u guys like it enjoy. :)

~Snow302~

Hiccup POV

As i drive home i can't stop thinking about Astrid, her eyes, her lips everything about her. I fell in love with her, the way she is, brave, tough, beautiful, loving.

I stomp on the brakes as i'm about to hit a car. "Watch where you're going!!" yells the driver as he zooms by. I run my fingers through my hair nervously.

"Calm down Hiccup" i say to myself. As i keep going.

~

I park in the driveway of my house, i can hear the water splashing against rock as i look at the fountain. "Hiccup" i hear someone say softly, i turn around to find Merida. I sigh, "Hiccup i've been so worried, where have you been?" she says touching my cheek. I take her hand off, "I'm not in the mood for one of your acts Merida" i say as i take the keys out of my pocket.

She turns me around to face her, "Oh come on, i can't believe your still in love with that idiot" she says looking at me angrily. "Like it or not i am" i say as i open the door to find my mom sitting on the couch playing fetch with Cloudjumper.

"Why can't you just forget about her and have fun with me" she says pulling me in for a kiss but i stop her. "Understand i can't love anyone else that isn't Astrid, no one is like her and no one can ever take her place" i say as i push her out the door and lock it.

"Hiccup" i hear my mom say, "Ya" i say taking off my coat. "Go get changed and come back here after i need to talk to you" she says looking at me as toothless licks my hand. "Okay i'll be back in a minute" i say as Toothless follows me upstairs.

~

I wear a men's tank top and flannel pajama pants. (A/N if u don't know what that is look it up) Toothless runs down the stairs, while i walk wondering what my mother would want to talk about.

I sit beside her, "So what did you want to talk to me about?" i ask as Toothless lays his head in my lap i scratch his chin. "Hiccup, you know how Astrid's kidnapped i just want you to be careful. Don't hurt yourself i couldn't bare it" she says as her eyes get watery.

"No its okay, i'll be fine i promise" i say looking at her. "Just promise me you won't get hurt Hiccup" she says as she hugs me tightly crying on my shoulder.

"i promise i'll be fine" i say hugging her tightly. "And look how much you've grown" she says looking at me. "No wonder you have so many fangirls" she says laughing. (A/N in the comments right #hiccup if your a fangirl) "who knew i was so charming" i say chuckling.

"i remember the first thing your father said when he saw you" she says hugging me. "What did he say?" i ask. "you came into this world early, you were a wee thing i feared you wouldn't make it. But your father he never doubted he said you'd be the strongest of them all and he was right" she says as she pulls away from the hug and smiles.

I smile back, "well you should get to bed" she says as we both stand up. She hugs me again, tightly this time, it feels good to be in her arms again. "I love you mom" i say hugging her back, "I love you too son" she says as i hug her tightly.

~

I lay awake at night trying to sleep until i finally do.

Astrid sits on a swing, while i'm behind her with my arms wrapped around her, her stomach is big. "What are we gonna name the baby?" she asks touching stomach. "i don't know" i say as she looks at me her bright blue eyes shine in the sun.

"If its a boy, maybe Aaron" i say looking at her, she smiles a smile so bright that makes my heart melt. "If its a girl Armenia" she says touching her stomach. I put my hand over hers.

I can feel a small kick, she giggles while i smile. "she or he kicks to much" she says as i lay my head on her shoulder.

I feel another kick, she giggles again, i walk around her to face her. "I love you more than anyone in this world" i say as i help her stand.

"I love you too" she says as i press my forehead against hers. I get on my knees and put my ear to her stomach. She giggles, "What are you doing?" she asks still giggling.

"Hello who evers in there" i say with a smile."either way if your a boy or girl, i'll still love you" i say as Astrid giggles again. The baby kicks again. I smile, and Astrid does too. "i love you" she says as i lean closer and kiss her.

I wake up hugging toothless and him licking me. "Toothless" i groan letting him go. He barks happily as Cloudjumper and Skullcrusher barge in.

"Its gonna be a long night" i mumble as i fall on the pillows.

~

Okay so hope liked that part, and here is le little survey for all of u.

1) what is your favorite dragon?
2)who's your favorite character?
3)whats your favorite color?
4)whats your favorite song?

Their not too long for u guys, so hope u liked the chapter and i'll try and update as much as i can for u guys.

Sorry for my potatoes, bye my pepitos :)

~Snow302~

#httyd
#hiccstrid