Chapter 20

Astrid POV

I sit beside Hiccup eating strawberry jello and watching tv. he smiles at me and I smile back.

"I love you" he says softly, kissing the back of my hand. "I love you too" I say smiling. "I don't care" we hear someone say from the other side of the door. I find Heather trying to fight off two police men.

"Let her go" I say crossing my arms, "says who?" Asks one of them smirking, "Officer Hofferson" I say as their mouths drop, "wait your mr. Hofferson's daughter?" Says one of them, "yup and I can file a complaint you know" I say now I'm the one smirking.

"Sorry" they say letting her go. she walks in licking one of them in the bals, she closes the door. "how does that always work?" Asks Heather.

"My dad's a cop, he lets me do these kind of things" I say sitting back next to Hiccup.

He smiles, the door opens revealing a police officer with two other men behind him. "oh thor" i say touching the bridge of my nose.

"I'm agent Rodriguez, Hiccup Haddock you are under arrest for shooting Sebastian Simmons" says the officer handcuffing Hiccup's hand to the side of the bed.

"He did it in self defense" I protest, "still Sebastian pressed charges" he says leaving. "that isn't fair" I say as I turn the officer around to face me.

"It's the law miss" he says tipping his hat and leaving. "men" I mutter. "well I need a lawyer" says Hiccup chuckling a little. "your not going to jail" I as I sit beside him.

"I'll be fine plus if I do go you'll visit me everyday" says Hiccup, i pout. "come on it'd be better than doing work" says Hiccup wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I'm here" says a cheerful voice, and the person I least expect comes in. Merida. "Hi Hiccup I have a surprise for you" says Merida glaring at me.

"Merida please leave" says Hiccup holding his side. "Oh but your gonna love the news I have for you" she says happily.

"What is it Merida?" Asks Hiccup, she smiles and then my heart shatters. "I'm pregnant" she says happily.

~

I feel so bad but this will have a happy ending and their is a secret, if u want to know the secret just message me.

Hopefully u liked it, I doubt it I will update again have a nice day my pepitos.

~snow302~