Chapter 26

Astrid POV

After Hiccup had dropped me off I started packing everything into a duffelbag. "honey where are you going?" Asks my mom entering my room. "Hiccup's taking me somewhere tomorrow, and I have to pack up a few things" I say as a put one of my shirts inside.

"Hopefully he doesn't try anything" says my mother, "mom" I groan blushing, "just saying Honey" she says looking through the closet. "Heather lends you her old clothes" she says taking down a small dress.

"Ya, most of my clothes was destroyed in the fire" I say as I close the duffel bag full of clothes.

"Well you better get your sleep" she says as I get in to bed, she tucks me in as if I were a little kid. Stormfly jumps onto the bed and sleeps beside me. "Goodnight Honey" says my mother as she closes the door. "goodnight" I whisper.

~

Hiccup POV

As I walk inside my house, Toothless runs outside. "Hey bud" I say as kneel down in front of him.

"Well you and me have a big day ahead of us tomorrow come on" I say walking inside and opening the door for Toothless.

When I walk inside, my mom is in my dad's arms as they speak softly. "hi" I say as Toothless runs over to my mom and licks her hand as she chuckles.

"Son we have something to tell you" says my dad. "oh" I say curiously, "were getting married again" they say happily in unison.

"That's amazing" I say as I hug both of them. "when's the wedding?" I ask, "in a week or so, were still trying to work out the other things" she says happily, looking at my dad lovingly.

"Well I gotta get some sleep, I'm going away with Astrid for a few days" I say as I walk up the stairs. "Okay honey, we love you. Goodnight" she says softly. "I love you guys too, goodnight" I say as I walk around the Halls and find my room.

I walk inside with Toothless and lay on my bed with Toothless laying on my leg. "goodnight Toothless, we'll pack up tommorow" I say as I fall asleep, dreaming of Astrid here in my arms.

~

So how was it did you like it, I will update again hopefully.

So how's your day going?

And thank u to all who read this so many people have read this and they love it. thank u.

That's it for now, bye.

~Snow302~