Chapter 9

Astrid POV

After lunch, I walk back to my desk. Hiccup was still in the car doing who knows what. "So how was lunch?" Asks Heather, I blush, "it was okay" I say trying to hold back the smile. "Hey Astrid, where is that sheet. With the money spent in the last few days?" Asks Hiccup as he fixes his shirt.

"Give me a sec" I say as I look through the drawers. "Found it" I say handing it to him. "Thanks, also I sent you an email" he says as he enters his office without another word.

Men, they're always so mysterious, and....odd in their own ways. Anyway back to work. I look at my emails, and see a new one labeled, Hiccup Haddock.

I click on it and open it up. Seeing that tonight there will be an unveiling of their new line of dresses and clothes of the company, being held at a fancy place.

"What does this have to do with me?" I say out loud. I get up and walk into Hiccup's office, finding him drawing something,......or someone.

*clears throat*, hiccup looks up. He grabs papers and places them on top of the drawing. "Um.....what do you need?" He asks, "the email, you sent me. It says only executives can come. I'm not one" I say crossing my arms.

"I want you to go with me" he says blushing a little, "but you don't have to if you don't want to" he says before he firms redder. I blush, "um, I'll think about it" I say as I leave his office and head outside with a sigh. "I really wanna go, I'll tell him before he leaves" I mumble.

I sit back in my desk, and snotlout walks by. "Hey babe" he says seductively, ewwww what is he doing?!. "Leave me alone before I break your arm, or worse" I say shuffling through papers.

"Come on, I know you like me" he says inching closer. He's passing the limit. "Take 20 steps back, or else" I hiss. "Oh come on babe" he says taking my hand. He passes it. I grab his hand and twist it.

"Owwwww!!" He says rubbing his wrist, "told you, back away or I'll break something else" I snap, Hiccup walks out of his office and glares at Snotlout. "Come on babe" he says leaning against the desk.

I get up, "back away or else I will break, every bone inside your body" I snap, as I try to smack him, but Hiccup wraps his arms around my waist picking me off the ground and restraining me. "Put me down" I snap. "Snotlout, go" says Hiccup sternly.

"Put me down" I snap at him, he pushes the door to his office with his back, as he still holds me. "Put me down" I snap. Hiccup sets me down on a chair. "Astrid, I know Snotlout can get on anybody's nerves. But don't threaten him" says hiccup.

"How could I not?, he was hitting on me" I say getting up now face to face with Hiccup. "Astrid, you just need to get used to it like I have" he says crossing his arms and leaning against the desk beside me.

"You could've at least let me break his arm" I say crossing my arms. He chuckles, "believe me I've wanted to do that since I found out we were cousins" he says still chuckling.

"Besides I have to go" I say getting up, but he grabs my wrist. "You forgot something" he says softly. "Oh, my answer is yes by the way" I say as I leave. I can tell he smiles as I leave.

Hiccup POV

Jack comes into my office as Astrid leaves. "So how was your make out session?" He teases, "shut up" I say spinning around in my chair. "Did you tell her that you had someone make her a dress?" He asks, "shhhhhh" I say putting a finger to my lips.

"Did you?" He whispers. "I sent it home with Heather, I want Astrid to be the most beautiful girl, there" I say smiling like an idiot. "Well lover boy, your falling in love" he whispers while chuckling quietly. "Just like you and Elsa" I tease, "Shhhh i haven't asked her yet" he says, blushing. I chuckle.