Chapter 12

The guitar will be explained in the chapter, thank u for  lovely people reading this, on with the story.

Enjoy. :)

~Snow302~

Astrid POV

"Here you go" says Heather passing me a dress. The top of it is black with white flowers stamping it and the botton pink. "Thank you" i say snatching it from her hands, "Astrid you wore dresses to your dates, i don't think it'll be that bad" she says putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Okay, see ya at work" i say walking into the bathroom to change.

~

After i come out, i find the necklace i had worn on my date with Hiccup on the bed. (A/N p.s. Its adeadly nadder, thats whats on the necklace) The blue diamonds shimmer in the light, i put it on and put my hair in its normal side braid.

I sigh, i grab my sweater and my bag and leave.

~

When i get there i find Hiccup and Sebastian fighting, i set my stuff down and walk over to them. "Stop it both of you" i say sternly getting in between the both of them. "Hey started it" says Sebastian, "I do't care who started it just stop" i say to them, their both tall compared to me. Hiccup glares at Sebastian. I grab Hiccup's arm and pull him with me. I walk into his office with him right behind me.

"Explain.Now." i say crossing my arms and sitting on his desk. "We.....were fighting" he begins walking closer to me, "Over?" i ask raising an eyebrow, "You" he says sitting down, "Hiccup i can take care of myself i don't need someone to do that for me" i say as he looks at me. "Astrid I-I" he stutters, "I can't live without you" he says geting off the seat and now face to face with me. "Hiccup, i wanna trust you but i can't" i say looking at him, "Can i show you something?" he asks, "Sure" i say getting off the desk. When i look up at him he presses his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry" he whispers, my heart pounds, not knowing what to do. His face inches closer to mine and when he's about to kiss me the door opens. With a drunk looking Jack, "Hiccup" he says almost falling on the floor, "help me get him up" says Hiccup helping his friend up, we sit him on the chair. "Rapunzel told Elsa i hated her, my life is ruined" he says taking a sip from a bottle of tequila. "Stop drinking that" says Hiccup taking the bottle from him.

"But its the only way to take away the pain" he says trying to get the bottle back, "Jack, Elsa won't hate you, i know so" i say trying to calm him. "everything Astrid says is true, she won't hate you" says Hiccup.

Jack looks at me then Hiccup, "I need sleepy time" says Jack before he falls asleep on the chair. "Well then" i say, "We should take him home" says Hiccup as i walk closer to him, i look up at him, "Ya we should" i say turning around but Hiccup grabs my wrist, "Astrid, about before i-i got carried away" he stutters. "Its fine" i say looking at him, "Lets take him home" i say walking to the other side of Jack, "Its okay, i can carry him" he says looking at him, "okay" i say as he swings his friend over his shoulder, i open the door for him. "Thank you" he says as he walks out.

~

Hiccup sets him down gently in the car, i get into the car and close the door, Hiccup goes into the drivers seat, putting the key in ignition. He turns on the radio and guitar music starts playing.

"Can you turn that off" sighing, "Ya why?" he asks turning ut off, "My mom and i used to have a guitar, but it was destroyed in the fire" i say looking at him. He says nothing, but in thise eyes of his i can see he's planning something. But what?.

Hiccup POV

After we drop off Jack at his house. I drive Astrid to the place i wanted to show her, a place where Toothless enjoys kids adoring him.