Chapter 8

They'll be switching POV's through out the chapter.

Astrid POV

I walk into Hiccup's office and leave the note inside, walking out really quietly. I smile like an idiot. Heather passes by. "I'm thinking you had a great time" she says sipping Starbucks.

"You don't know how much fun I had, I never wanted it to end" I say holding the rose. "So did he ask you out on another date or what?" She teases. "Oh shut up" I say while blushing.

"Well I'll be over in the lounge drinking coffee, you have fun by your self" she says as she leaves. I sit down and look at the note again, I can't help but read it again and again. Someone covers my eyes and my arms crawl up their wrists.

"Guess who?" Says the voice, "hmmmmm.....Bob the fish" I tease,"guess again" says the voice, "Enrique Iglesias" I answer, "no. You give up" says the voice while chuckling. "Yup" I say, "its Hiccup" he says uncovering my eyes and letting me see.

"What was that for?" I say while giggling, "I don't know just felt like it" he says smiling an adorable crooked grin. "I had a lot of fun last night thank you" I say smiling, "your welcome it was my pleasure" he says bowing. "No need to be formal" I say as I get up.

"Wanna have lunch later?" He asks, "sure, but your picking you have a good taste in restaurants" I say while laughing. "Thank you Milady, is that a yes?" He asks eagerly. "Yup, see you at lunch" I say as I walk off to the lounge to grab a cup of coffee. I smile like an idiot as I walk.

Hiccup POV

I enter my office with a smile on my face, "she smiled" I say happily. I walk back out of my office and into Jack's to find him fooling around with pencils.(A/N I do that a lot during class don't u guys?) "Hello Mr. Haddock what do you need?" Says Jack teasingly.

"You don't know how much fun I had last night, we talked on and on and her smile. It takes my breath away. She looked so beautiful" I blabber on. "Sounds like you had a lot of fun" he says flicking a pencil at my forehead.

"Owww" I say rubbing my forehead. "Ha, weak" he says grabbing another pencil. "I swear, I will punch you" I say as he gets into position. "Guess we'll have to see if you can catch me" he says running around the room like a little kid.

"Hey that's not fair" I say as I chase after him. "You know what?" He asks, "what?" I ask, "you my friend have been shot by cupid and fallen in love" he says looking at books. "You just realized that now" I say annoyed. "Hahahah, no but still its true" he says chuckling.

"Thank you for summing that up now I have to go, do real work" I say walking to the door. "Hey this is real work" he says defending himself. "Sure" I say closing the door.

As I walk to my office, I notice Astrid getting yelled at by Merida and I walk over there and put her in her place.

Astrid POV

"Hiccup has to be with someone, in his class. Just like you" she snaps. I groan. "Ya like you, you belong with Dagur" I snap, she seems surprised. "Now if you wanna talk to Hiccup you have to wait, he doesn't go attending everyone who needs him" I say as I walk over to heather's desk and set a note down on the paper.

"Oh sure, like you think your so special. You get to see him every freaking day and besides I don't think his parents would want him dating a slut!!" She snaps. My blood boils, I have nothing to say so I just try and ignore her.

"Ya you make every guy fall for you then take their money, just like the bitch you are!!" She yells. Every word stings, she doesn't know what happened, she doesn't know the scars that were left behind. She doesn't know my real story like heather.

"Your a fuck-" but before she can finish her sentence, Hiccup interrupts. "Merida stop already, you can say anything to me but not to her" he snaps at her. "See what you've done to him" she yells at me. "Merida" he says sternly. "In my office" he says with a mad expression on his face.

She walks in, before he walks in he talks to me. "Don't listen to her, your nothing of what she says you are. You are someone unique" he says before he enters his office. The words he said that came out of his mouth, seemed to make me wanna hug him.

I stand up and walk to the girls bathroom to cry my eyes out, hopefully no ones sees me.

Hiccup POV

"Merida I can't believe you did that" I say angrily, "so I was gonna let that slut take my boyfriend" she says defensively, "1. I'm not your boyfriend, 2. I don't love you and 3. You never call her that" I say angrily.

"Now if you have nothing to say but waste my time leave" I say sternly. "Fine, you just lost the most amazing thing ever" she says as she slams the door and leaves. I slump in my chair and sigh.

"Hiccup" I hear a soft voice say, I turn around to see Heather, "ya heather" I say pinching the bridge of my nose. "I heard everything and I'm sorry, I also wanted to tell you Astrid is a bit upset" she says sadly.

"Is she okay?" I ask worriedly. "I don't know, hopefully" she says as she leaves, "heather, thank you for telling me" I say smiling, "I wanna see my friend happy" she says as she leaves.

Astrid POV

I wipe the tears off my face, "your okay, stay strong" I remind myself. I sigh, "I'll be fine" I say as I breath in and out. I walk outside back to my desk and try and not make myself noticeable.

"Astrid" says Hiccup through the phone on the desk, "ya" I respond, "please come in I need to talk to you" he says softly. "Okay" I say softly and get up, I walk inside and find Hiccup pacing, "you wanted to talk to me" I say surprisingly, finding it hard to breath.

"I know Merida is being mean to you, just ignore her" he says gently. "I did" I say looking down, "you okay?" He asks, "ya,....I just...need to sit down" I say suddenly getting light headed. He helps me sit down.

"You think you'll be okay?" He asks, "ya....just give me a second to breath" I say softly. I stand up again only to fall and faint.

Hiccup POV

"Astrid!" I yell as I catch her before she hits the ground, "wake up, are you okay?" I ask her even thought I know she won't respond. "Astrid, Astrid,Astrid!!" I yell. She starts to wake up and wraps her arms around my neck. "Are you okay?" I ask. She breaths in deeply.

"I'm fine" she says, holding onto me. I pick her up and set her down in the seat. "What happened?" She asks, confused. "You fainted" I say brushing my hand over her cheek. "Sorry" I say looking down. "Its okay, its almost lunch time wanna go eat?" She asks, she smiles. "Let's go" I say smiling back.

~

Astrid POV

I sit in an elegant restaurant with Hiccup ordering food for the both of us, "so when was your first time camping?" He asks, "when I was about 7 or 6, what about you?" I ask. "A few days ago" he responds.

"That was your first time camping?" I say giggling a bit, "ya it turned out to be a bust" he answers. "Well you just needed to be a bit happier then it would have turned out better" I say while eating a salad. "I bet I can camp better than you" he says teasing me.

"Better than me?, I doubt that" I say taking a bite of tomato. "Fine then you and me go camping, we'll see who the best camper is" he says taking a bite of lettuce. "Fine, I'll win anyway" I say knowing I will win or will I?. Who knows.

"Its settled, tommorow you and me go camping" he says taking a bite of salad once more. "Fine then" I say smiling.

~

Yay I got a chance to update before I go to sleep, so thank u to /HiccupsAngel your a really sweet person. And secretlynerd u too u two peoples r awesome.

Well bye now I have to go

~snow302~