Chapter 11

The picture above will be explained later in the chapteir, and hopefully u like this, i thought it sucked and thank u to @Click_ And @HiccupsAngel for being awesome supporters and all you peepadoddles too. Important authors note at the end.

You guys are amazing, and enjoy

~Snow302~

Astrid POV

Me and Hiccup, wake up early packing everything in the car. "Did you put the pillows in the car?" Asks Hiccup, as the sun rises. "Yup" I say closing the door. "You forgot something" says Hiccup as he walks to the car, "and what is that?" I ask crossing my arms and leaning against the car.

"The blankets" he says putting them in the back. I giggle, "your too organized" I mutter, "what was that?" He asks, "nothing" I say opening the car door. He chuckles, "I heard, what you said" he says getting into the drivers seat, I giggle.

"I really don't feel like going to work" he says, "We have to go anyway" I say grabbing one of the blankets and covering myself. "Fine, I get a kiss don't I" he says as he drives onto the road. "Sure you do" I mutter.

He chuckles

~

I sit in my desk as Hiccup enters his office, wearing a black suit and green tie. "so how was camping?" asks Heather, teasingly.

"it was great" i say as i look at her. "Some new girl came in today, she's working with Hiccup and you. And sebastian" she says the last part quietly.

"Wait Sebastian?" i ask, "Yup, he wanted you to be his secretary so nowHiccup ablnd Sebastian share you" she says shuffling some papers. I shiver, "He gives me the creeps" i say laying back in the chair.

"Astrid" says Hiccup as he stands beside the desk. "Ya" i say standing up. "Were gonna work in the meeting room from now on" he says motioning toward the room.

"Okay, i'll just get my stuff" i say putting all the papers into a pile. He kisses my cheek, i smile at him. He smiles that adorable crooked smile.

"Lets go" i say walking with him. As we enter my eyes meet Sebastian's. His eyes skim my body. I sit down beside Hiccup, Sebastian moves next to me. The new girl comes in and sits down.

"I'm so sorry i'm late" she says sitting down beside Hiccup. My blood boils, "Its okay, now we should get to work" says Hiccup glaring at Sebastian. "If were gonna have models for the new line of clothes, were gona need someone to show them" says Hiccup writing something down.

"I could do it" says The girl. "Astrid and i could do it" says Sebastian. I look at him surprised. His hand creeps up my arm, "i think Astrid and......" he looks at the girl, "My name's Jamie" she says smiling, looking at Hiccup dreamily. "Astrid and Jamie can do that" says Hiccup with a smirk. "Ya" is all Sebastian says. "I forgot something, i'll be back" i say as i leave. I walk over to my desk and rummage through the drawers.

"I don't think Hiccup deserves you" says a voice behind me, "Sebastian who are you to judge others?" i snap at him putting an arm on my hip. "Your future husband" he says as he looks me up and down, his gaze lingers longer on my legs. "Shut your mouth or else, besides i wouldn't marry you if you were the last man on earth" i say walking away but he grabs my arm.

"Let go of me" i snap, hus grip on my arm tightens. "Your hurting me" i snap. "Shut it, your mine princess, your mine" he says as i jerk my arm free. A red mark left befind, "I'm not yours and i never will be" i say as i walk back to the office to find Jamie's face just inches from Hiccup's.

My heart shatters, i slam the door drop the papers and walk to the bathroom. "Idiot" i mutter as i look at mtself in the mirror. "Maybe you should stay with me princess" says Sebastian walking in. "What are you doing here pervert?" i snap. "Oh nothing" he says looking at me. He walks closer to me.