Chapter 28

~In Le Morning~

Astrid POV

I wake up hearing a phone ring, I take Hiccup's arm off my waist and pick up his shirt and put it on buttoning it up, I get up and walk to the kitchen.

I look at the phone and find Hiccup's mother calling him, I pick up the phone and answer. "hello?" I say as i look through the cupboards. "Astrid is that you?" Asks Valka, "ya" I say as I grab a box of cookies.

"Where's Hiccup?" She asks, "he's still sleeping" I say as I look over my shoulder to find Hiccup putting on his pants and looking for his shirt, I giggle.

"I just wanted to check up on you two, I told Hiccup to call me when he got there" she says as I look over my shoulder to find Hiccup looking at me, "we were really tired" I say as Stormfly lays on the couch with Toothless beside her.

"We'll go back to sleep dear and tell Hiccup to have fun. bye" says Valka as she hangs up. I set the phone down on the counter and rub my temple.

"Why'd you take my shirt?" Says Hiccup from behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Cuz it was the closest thing to a dress" I say as I turn to look at him. "Your so cute" he says kissing my nose. "and you are such a dork" I say poking his cheek.

He looks at me and presses his forehead against mine. "your so beautiful" he says as I lay my head on his chest, "and your so amazing" I say as he rests his chin on my head.

"Who called?" He asks. "your mother" I say as he breaths in deeply. "I love you" he says softly. "I love you too" I say as I hear his calm heart beat.

"Why don't we go in the woods, we could see what we could find" he says now looking at me. "Let's go, but first we need to put on a fresh pair of clothes" I say as I kiss his chin and run towards the room as he tickles my sides.

"S-stop I-it" I say as he tickles me.

"Okay" he says as I look at him and smile, he smiles back. "let's go get dressed" he says kissing my forehead.

~

I look through my duffel bag to find nothing of what I packed instead only dresses and sneakers inside. "curse you Heather" I mutter.

I put on a blue dress that goes down over my knees and I put on my blue shoes.

Hiccup wears pants along with a green sweater and a blue and green striped shirt.

"Let's go" I say as we walk outside with my head laying on his shoulder and his arm around my waist.

~

That's the last update for today, until tomorrow my peepadoodles.

Hopefully u liked it plz rate it from a 1 to a 10.

~snow302~