Chapter 15

Enjoy the chappy :)

~Snow302~

Astrid POV

I look at the gun in my hands, "You'll be fine, you won't have to use it" i remind myself, i hear quiet sobbing and look around, i find a door. On the other side i can hear someone crying.

I open the door and find Elsa crying, "Are you okay?" i ask, she looks up, "You shouldn't be near me, i couod hurt you" she says as the wall behind her starts to be covered in ice.

"Wow" i say touching the wall, "You hve to get away from me i'm a monster" she says sobbing, "I'm one too" i say, she looks up at me confused, "Do you have powers?" she asks, "No, but because of me the people i love die" i say hugging my arms.

"Whats wrong?" i ask, "Jack hates me" she says as the room starts to snow, "First off he doesn't hate you, second this is amazing" i say as a snowflake lands in my hand.

"He doesn't?" she asks, "He doesn't, he likes you actually" i say before covering my mouth, "he does?!" she asks standing up, "Well since i blurted it out yes"  i say as the snow stops.

"Jack likes me!" she yells out excitedly, "i feel so much better thank you Astrid" she says hugging me, "Your welcome, we should gi get oyr gear on" i say as we pull away from the hug. "ya we should" she says as we leave the room.

~

I end up wearing a tanktop, skinny jeans and combat boots. I put my hair in a pony tail. Sophia wears the top half of a shirt while her hair is in a bun.

Elsa wears a blue shirt and blue jeans a gun in her hand. Ruffnut wears the same thing i do. Valka wear an anti bullet vest, a gun at her side.

"Lets go meet the boys outside" says Valka. "Lets go" says Elsa. As we walk outside we notice the boys putting on they're boots. "You guys are gonna need back up" says my dad picking up a gun, "You sure you can do this?" asks my dad putting a hand on my shoulder, "Yup" i say "Lets head out!" yells my dad. I sigh, Hiccup grabs my arm. "You sure you can do this, you can stay if you want" he says looking at me, "I have to get over this fear once and for all" i say as i hug him.

He hugs back, "Anne's like my sister, i promised her mom i'd take care of her" he says as he chokes on the words, "We'll get her back i promise, i'll bring her too you. Safe and sound" i say looking up at him. He presses his forehead against mine, "I love you" he whispers, "I love you too" i say kissing his cheek.

"Lets go" i say as we walk out together.

~

"How do we know where they are?" asks Snotlout, "We can track where the call was made from" says my dad, "I'm gonna need your phone" says my dad as Hiccup ulls out his phone and hands him his phone.

"After we find where they are, we'll split into two teams" says my dad, "Hiccup i'm gonna need you guarding outside, while Astrid, Jack and Snotlout go inside and look for Anne" says my dad as Hiccup crisses his arms.

"I'm not gona stay out there while Astrid risks her life inside" says Hiccup, "you'd be surprised how many times Astrid's gone on a police mission with dad" says Eret as he stands beside Sophia.

"Whats that suppose to mean?" i snap at him, "don't act like you don't know, you use to sbeak into dad's car and go on missions with him" says Eret, "Oh shut up" i say crossing my arms.

He snickers, "Sir the call was made from an abandoned building in the woods, use to be a packaging factory" says a guy from behind a desk.

"Then lets go, the more time we waste, they might hurt her" i say as i look at Hiccup, his face expressionless. "Lets go, all of you new to this stand on the right the people who have done this before on the left" says my dad. I stand on the left along with Eret.