Chapter 21

Thank you so much for the 8.06k reads that's amazing thank u so much.

~Snow302~

Astrid POV

"That's isn't true" I say trying to not believe it, "it is I have the test results right here" she says rummaging through her bag.

She pulls out a piece of paper. "These are the test results" she says with a sly smile as she hands me the paper. I look at it. right in front of me it says Positive.

"I just came here to tell Hiccup, it's required by law that the father and the mother of the child have to get married" she says as she leaves blowing a kiss towards Hiccup.

I tear the paper to shreds and start to walk away. "Astrid" says Hiccup's soft voice. "I'll leave you two alone" says Heather leaving and closing the door behind her.

"Hiccup I'm leaving" I say, "Astrid please don't" he says softly. "then what am I supposed to do" I say crossing my arms. "your going to have to get married with Merida, your going to start a family with her. I'm no where in that picture" I say looking at him.

My heart feels as if it were being crushed, "I'll find a way just please don't go" he says pulling me closer to him.

"I'm not going to be the girlfriend of a soon to be married man Hiccup, that baby deserves a father like any other" I say tears threaten to fall but I hold them back. "Astrid please" he pleads.

I hug him wrapping my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around me. "I can't help it, even if I don't want to" I say hiding my face in his neck.

"I wish I could keep you safe from anyone who'd try and hurt you" he says looking at me. "the safest place I could ever be is in your arms" I say as I lay my head on his chest, letting the tears fall.

Merida POV

"Don't you dare tell him" I say yelling at my mother, "Honey how could you lie like that" she says tears in her eyes.

"He's mine, not hers" I say defensively. "I would've lived a perfect life if that idiot wouldn't have come along" I say crossing my arms.

"Honey there's more fish in the sea she says blabbering on again. "I don't care Hiccup is mine. Only mine" I say as I grab a picture of Hiccup from the desk beside the bed.

"He's mine and he'll learn to love me and this baby" I say touching my stomach. "Honey you have to stop this, did you drink your pills" she says looking through my drawer.

"Stop I don't need pills, all I need is Hiccup and this baby is gonna help me get him to stay with me" I say smiling.

"Honey that baby Isn-" "shut up" I yell. "this baby is real, and your gonna help me get daddy to marry me aren't you" I say touching my stomach.

"You have to promise me, you won't tell anyone my little secret" I say smiling and touching my abdomen.

"Daddy's gonna love both of us no matter what" I say as I smile and touch my abdomen.

Hiccup POV

I hold Astrid in my arms, never wanting to let go. "I'll find a way for both of us to be together" I say stroking her hair gently, looking into those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"I'll find a way for both of us to be together, even if we have to runaway from everyone and everything" I say taking a deep breath

"I love you" she says softly, her beautiful eyes looking into mine. I smile and kiss her gently, "I'll love you forever" I say as she lays her head on my chest. falling asleep with me.

~

I will have this end with a happy ending I might update again hopefully.

So how was it, did u like the part where Hiccup said he'd love her forever I did.

Have a good day my pepitos I'll try and update for you peeps.

~snow302~