Chapter 19

Astrid POV

I wake up in my room in Heather's house Stormfly laying beside me. "Astrid" says my mother. "Mom" i say as i try to stand up but my arm doesn't wanna move. When i look at it i notice its in a sling. She comes over to me and hugs me. I hug back. "Your awake" she says smiling.

"Wheres Hiccup?, is he okay?" are the first things that come to my mind. "He's in the hospital want me to take you to him?" she asks, "Yes!" i shout. She chuckles. "Lets go" she says smiling.

~

We walk through the halls, it smells like ahdn sanitizer and soap. I walk beside my mom. We walk into a room where i find Hiccup's mother and Hiccup laying on a bed asleep.

"Astrid" says Valka rushing to hug me. "Thanks the gods your okay too" she says smiling. "Has he woken up yet?" i ask, "Nothing" she says, "he looks so peaceful" i say as i walk over to the side of the bed. Toothless lays on the bed his head on top of Hiccup's chest. His chest rises up and down.

Toothless looks at me with sad eyes, "Its okay" i say scratching behind his ear. I sigh, "Were gonna go to the cafeteria if you need us" says my mom and Valka as they leave.

Now playing: Ave Maria by beethoven

"This is my fault" i say as i look at Hiccup, a tear rolls down my cheek. Toothless licks my cheek. "I miss him too" i say as i lay my head on his chest too and start crying burying my face in Hiccup'a chest.

"If only it were me and not you" i sniffle. I feel someone's hand touch my back. I look up to find Hiccup smiling. I hug him tightly, he hugs back.

"I love you" he says softly, "I love you too" i say as i look at him, he wipes the tears away. "Where's that beautiful smile?" he says smiling at me.

He looks at me and kisses my forehead, "are you okay?" he asks looking at my arm. "i'm fine" i say as he looks at me.

I lay my head on his chest, "are you okay?" i ask him. "i'm okay now that your here" he says looking at me. I blush and smile. "There's that beautiful smile" he says as i smile at him he smiles back. "Wheres Sebastian?" he asks, "In jail" i say as i kiss his forehead.

I listen to his heart beat, "You can hear it?" ask Hiccup as i look at him, "Yup" i say before he pulls me closer to him and presses his lips against mine.

He kisses me as i kiss back, "*ahem* excuse me" says someone behind us. I pull away blushing and so does Hiccup.

"How you feeling Hiccup?" asks the doctor. "i'm okay my chest hurts but i'm fine" he says intertwining his fingers with mine and kissing my hand. I smile at him.

"You'll be here for a few days then you'll go home, if you have any questions talk to the nurse" says the doctor as he leaves.

"I was afraid of losing you" i say looking at him, he spins circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. "You couod never lose me, you wouldn't know what to do with all this" he says gesturing to himself.

I smile. "you hungry?" i ask him as i ait down beside him on the bed. "Yup, you?" he asks, "Starving" i say as we laugh. "Well lets order something shall we" he says grabbing the menu from a drawer. As we pick out what we want.

~

I know its short i had to finish my homework, do chores and eat dinner so i had alot of stuff to do.

Hopefully u liked it, cuz i know i did.

So have a nice night everyone hopefully i can update tommorow. Bye for now my pepitos.

~Snow302~