Character Info (Prologue)

HUGE SPOILERS ALERT! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ SURVIVAL, TURN RIGHT AROUND AND READ THAT BEFORE ENTERING!

THIS IS A SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!!!

ALERT!!!!

SPOILERS of Survival I!!!

Name: Yoru

Current Age: 17 (for reference: same age as Itachi meaning five years older than Team 7)

Family: None (or does "Yoru's" family count as hers as well?)

Birthday: She rather not have one

Background: Was an experiment subject of Orochimaru's. He was attempting his first human experiments and created the Sharingans and the Byakugans into someone who is not in the Uchiha or Hyuga clan. He had been experimenting on Yoru since she was "born". He picked the original Yoru up from a village at the end of the Third Shinobi War. Orochimaru created a replica of the Yoru that he had found and prepared on making her a possible body for him. Orochimaru hid the truth from Yoru and froze the real Yoru's life by storing her inside a freezer room with a special kind of chemical he made especially for this. Orochimaru was "nice" to Yoru but his experiments were too much to bear for her (Or she just got tired of Orochimaru and herself as an experiment subject). She escaped Orochimaru's base and was "accepted" into Konoha by the Third Hokage (She got forcibly taken in), who decided to place her into the Anbu straight away while keeping an eye on her. She was given a small apartment by herself at Konoha and was under constant watch before she was given "trust" by the Hokage. She didn't go to the Academy or anything so she doesn't really know a lot of people her age except from the Anbu or the training grounds. Later on, she made "friends" with Itachi, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Yamato, Sasuke etc. and found out about the Uchiha Massacre along with the Nine-tails.

After a long two years in Konoha, her real bloodlust starts to show and the Hokage, seeing that, started to give her assassination missions (basically all the dirty work). Still, finally, unable to hold her lust and craziness, she leaves for Akatsuki after being sent on a mission to capture a certain blonde boy (it's Deidara. Duh). She was met by Uchiha Madara who had invited her on the day of the Uchiha Massacre. After teaming up with Hidan, Kakuzu, and Zetsu, she discovers and exposes her real self, finally finding a safe haven where she can be whatever she wants. 

BUTTTTTT there was one thing. Orochimaru. He still has his eyes on her and was unwilling to let his precious "subject" go.

After a series of events, Yoru is finally exposed to the truth that she, is not the real "Yoru" and that the real "Yoru" is, in fact, the one that both Kabuto and Orochimaru cherishes. Lost between being herself and "Yoru" she swore to kill Orochimaru, Kabuto, and "Yoru" in order to become the real "Yoru". After having the face off with Orochimaru and returning to Akatsuki alone, she finds herself reassigned to work with Sasori and Deidara. She unwillingly agreed and judged Deidara a lot. The following day, the three went on their first mission. However, Yoru and Sasori were met with the Sound Four, sent by Kabuto, who was then mercilessly slaughtered except for Ukon and Sakon who scampered away with their tail between their legs. Yoru collected ———————— and prepared to ———————————————.

As the trio was resting for the night, Madara appeared before Yoru and asked her to kill either Itachi, Kakashi, or Zetsu to gain the Mangyekyo Sharingan in exchange for Orochimaru and "Yoru's" life. He was brutally rejected but after being reminded of Konoha, she decided to go back for a while after almost two years of absence.

However, the first thing she was met with after going back was suspicion. And the second, more suspicion. A face-off with Kakashi finally broke all her remaining regrets about Konoha and she decides to straight forwards leave. There was no place for her inside Konoha anymore.

She said her goodbyes to everyone once again and leaves.

Before going back to Akatsuki, however, she sets up her mind to end everything. Either on her end or Orochimaru's end. However, when she arrived at Orochimaru's base, only Kabuto, Sakon and Ukon were present. She demanded to know from Kabuto what Orochimaru was planning but Kabuto gave no clear answer. After almost killing Kabuto, she left and went back to Akatsuki, ready again for more bloodshed and the ever foreboding battle with "Yoru".

A fast two years past in Akatsuki and she finds her tale finally reaching a climax.

Change. It isn't something she fears anymore. She welcomes it with open arms.

Looks: Short black and messy hair with red eyes and ghostly pale skin. Likes to wear black and had a silver wolf Anbu mask (Tbh she probably left it in Konoha and never going back. Don't know why it exists anyway). Usually wears her Akatsuki cloak with her precious ❤️ sword tucked to her waist.

Personality: Eccentric, different. She understands that she's a monster but hates it when other people call her that. Doesn't lie to others because she doesn't understand why people should, also because of memories of Kabuto when she was younger. Has a sharp tongue and insults people even when she is just expressing her actual, genuine thoughts (her thoughts are not very nice). However, she does purposefully insult people like Deidara who have such a low IQ level that she just wants to crush their self-esteem. Has a lust for blood and killing because of the influence of her childhood (also known as a Sadist if you're wondering). She also HATES when people call her an experiment subject, calls her Yoru as though if they expect something from her, or talks about Orochimaru (that crappy f***ing snake).

Ability: Super strong Dojutsu that combines Byakugan with Sharingan meaning she has the ability of both. Super strong at ninjutsu and genjutsu but not so much taijutsu. She has lots of Chakra but her body is not able to keep up with all of it. May fall unconscious because of a too long battle. The flaw in her eyes is she might go temporarily blind (at most a week, usually one day or half a day) after overuse of her dojutsu. Has three original chakra natures, wind, lightning and earth, and can use them all skillfully. However, she had learned the Fire style as well and really enjoys using it. The only style she doesn't really know is water style. She knows how to use jutsus with minimal or no hand signs and has several of her own jutsu she made up that combines her chakra natures. She is considerably fast and she uses her wind chakra nature to boost herself while running (almost like flying except she needs to touch the ground once in a while).

Like: Zetsu. Itachi. Dangos. Food in general. MY BABY SWORDDDDDDDDDDD. People that don't know the real "her". Strong opponents. Killing. Cute Naruto. Blood. Corpses. Skeletons. Cutting up flesh... *****************************

Dislike: Deidara. Lies. Kabuto. Orochimaru. Yoru. Colourful stuff. Uchiha Madara. Vegetarian food. Sentimental People. Weak people. Being used. Being associated with Orochimaru or experiments or monsters.

(And yes I'm recycling the pics from Survival)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures in the piece unless I specifically say otherwise

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures in the piece unless I specifically say otherwise. I don't own any of the Naruto characters. I only own my OC and she is completely original. Also, (I really think I have a need of adding this) I don't hate Orochimaru or Kabuto or any of the Sound Four. Tbh Orochimaru is awesome and I feel so guilty for making him like this... well anyways. Let's get on with the story!