Part 27

I looked down at the somehow familiar view and smiled. I was perched on top of the Third Hokage's Head with Ukon and Sakon not far behind. The familiar breeze swept through my hair and brought the usual tasty smell of the village right into my nostrils. Orochimaru-sama said to complete the mission... but he never said we couldn't enjoy ourselves here meanwhile, right? There was still one day to fully... satisfy... my stomach......

"Uk—"

"I know. Can we go and get some food."

"Can we?"

"Whatever."

I beamed at the hesitant boy and patted him on the head. Despite everything, he was still a few years younger than I am. He te— Wait... this means I'm technically his senpai right? I'm his neesan right??? Then why haven't I gotten the proper treatment??????? Why do I have to ask for his fricking permission again????

That boy needs to repay all the happiness he owes me.

"LET'S GO!!!!!~" Sakon roared as he leapt down from a stone hanging on a cliff around 10 stories above ground. I peered down as he disappeared from view. Somewhere inside my head, I could see the people screaming down in the streets that some silver-haired boy with an oddly pale face and some weird lipstick just landed on top of their house.

"OROCHIMARU-SAMA SAID TO BE QUIET YOU DUMB ASS!!!" I screamed after him but I doubt he heard. He was probably already half-way through rummaging the village of goods. Oh well...

"Yoru... It's supposed to be an infiltration," Ukon whispered into my ear but I only rolled my eyes at him. Who was he to educate me?

"I'm merely warning my teammates of what to do and what not to do. I've done nothing 'against the rules' have I?" I taunted, forcing Ukon to turn back and stare at me just as he prepared to walk away. You ask, why would Konoha be stupid enough to let strangers into the village? Guess what, we have special passes reserved for Chunin Exams and we have Kabuto as our "sensei". The only problem with solution two is that Kabuto hasn't arrived yet... but we'll deal with that later.

But then again, he knows where we're supposed to live and he knows practically everything about every participant...... whatever.

Ukon sighed and rubbed his temples. Sometimes I feel bad for him that he has to deal with a whole family of idiots and loudmouths. Oh right, and a liar with four eyes.

"Dangos?"

Ukon glared at me grudgingly but still relented. I mean... who doesn't love dangos? Of course, except for stupid idiot assholes who don't know how to appreciate the godly foods.

And people like Itachi who can tr—

The pain switched on.

Well here comes nothing.

"FUCK YOU UKON. BEAT YOU THERE!" I shouted as I leapt down, crashing through the air and into the streets. The wind blew away the troubles along with the memories. It's always easy to forget now.

The tick marks grew on Ukon's forehead as he saw the girl disappear into the crowd below. How was he supposed to know where the heck the dango shops are at?

 How was he supposed to know where the heck the dango shops are at?