Part 35

Kabuto had wandered the halls and down to the corridor where he had last seen Sakon, being tortured to death by Yoru's genjutsu. It was the same day that she had left the Akatsuki, had killed Sasori, and had ended her past. Kabuto had seen her once after she, Ukon, him, and Orochimaru split ways in the base. She had seemed happy but unsure. Maybe Orochimaru had wiped all her memories of the Akatsuki... and of Sasori-sama. Sama? No, he didn't deserve such a name. After seeing what Orochimaru was capable of, his loyalty could only remain with one person.

He could remember clearly his conversation with his master from just a few hours back.

Punishment. Pain. But they had also made a compromise.

Sakon was still under his feet as Kabuto prodded the experiment subject. It would be such a waste if he would just let him die. However, Orochimaru-sama seemed to have accepted it just fine.

But Kabuto won't let Sakon die like this.

He hauled the boy up onto his shoulders. Sakon and Ukon were now only half the weight of a normal human and slightly smaller in build. They still seemed to remain the age of 12 to 13. That was a side effect of his experiment. They would never grow. Never age. Never change. But their bodies would be compatible to almost all kinds of jutsus and all kinds of elements. They could stay under water for up to 10 minutes without breathing, in fire for up to 3 without feeling any pain...

He won't let a half of that miracle go to waste.

Kabuto dropped Sakon into his lab chair and attached a few tubes into his head, back, and neck. It was fairly easy "reviving" him. Sakon wasn't fully alive to begin with... and that's why they just needed the proper stimulus to rise again. The green-bluish liquids flew through the tube and into Sakon's veins. The body jerked a few times, rapidly, before a moan escaped from the boy's lips.

It must feel weird... to have blood be pumped into you and for it to flow to every, and he meant every, part of your body.

Sakon moaned even louder as a full cycle was completed inside his body and Kabuto pumped some more. This had to continue until Sakon's body would, by itself, circulate the liquid around. That's all which needed to happen.

"I thought you were pleasuring yourself after some masochistic master and slave play with Orochimaru-sama."

Those thorn filled words. Kabuto couldn't say he loved them... but he did miss them.

He turned around and faced the red eyed girl. She looked at Sakon's jerking body and smirked.

"So this is your kink?"

Kabuto chuckled slightly but winced when his wounds started to hurt from the muscle contraction. That fucking Orochimaru. He had made sure all the wounds were on the inside so no one would see but it sure hurts like hell.

"You wanted to kill him?" Kabuto asked back, lowering his voice and sticking his head at Sakon. Yoru shrugged at the question, indifferent.

"I didn't really care what would happened to him. The reason didn't matter either. Now. I don't need to disobey Orochimaru-sama anymore." Yoru responded as she flexed her fingers. There was a sadness in her words but she didn't seem to pick up on it herself.

"So Sakon had to go through that for no reason. You know the two will hate each other from now on right?" Kabuto snapped back, slightly irritated. He had wanted to see collaboration between the twins and, now, Yoru had made that completely impossible.