After Word

Hey guys, it's the author here~
I really appreciate all the support you have given me over these... two years? I don't even know how long I've been updating survival for and it's been an arduous process to say the least.
I was so close to giving up around the end of Survival II that I literally had to stick notes on my phone each day so I would remember to update. But you know... I've reached the end, finally, and I'm not thatttttt behind from the original goal. Just four months heh.
But seriously, survival has been my joy for so long and I'm so happy that I can share this experience with y'all.
Yoru has been such a baby of mine and I love her... I'm sorta sad I won't be able to spin tales with her anymore and honestly I feel like her character still has so much space to develop. Depending on what I decide to do, I might bring Yoru back to the stage.
Anyways, I know not many have made it this far into the series but I enjoyed it anyway.
I might start or continue Identity and Promise soon. Promise, I had originally planned to be around 30 parts which won't, hopefully take that long. Identity I will have to completely replan and hopefully come up with a not that long plot line.

Please look forward to my other works and I hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!

krimson_