Part 15

I clapped my hands together as I forced the fire and wind chakra to mold into a huge hurricane of fireballs, sending it directly at Zabuza

I clapped my hands together as I forced the fire and wind chakra to mold into a huge hurricane of fireballs, sending it directly at Zabuza. However, during this attempt, another needle landed itself in my leg and I glared venomously at the pretty boy, Haku.

Kakashi was somewhere on the bridge, I didn't care where.

One of my legs was already numb from the needles as I tried to pluck some of it back out, which just resulted in more bleeding. I bet Haku chose extra thick needles for my treatment.

"Zabuza-sama!" Haku shouted as his master disappeared into the whirlwind of fire. Of course, Zabuza jumps out again, unscathed except for his burnt clothing.

Really. It isn't pleasant fighting a naked man with a big sword.

"You could've chosen not to use fire nature. That would result in a not naked man with a big sword." Sasori's voice suddenly echoed from inside my mind.

"SASORI! Don't do this in the middle of a fight please." I shouted into empty air and sighed at my enemy's questioning looks.

"Come back."

"No!" I shouted back, tick marks now growing on my head. Whenever I leave his side for more than three days, he acts like some over-protective old man. And wtf? No true comrade would force you into a chakra link in the middle of a fight with someone who is clearly no weak. Except for Sasori, I guess.

"I need to meet someone you might be interested in."

"First off, you meeting someone I'm interested in does not make sense. Secondly, still no unless it's Itachi so I can punch him in the face for what he said to me during last time's meeting," I shouted but immediately regretted it the moment I found Kakashi's gaze. His attention now directed itself at what I was saying. Great, I'm such a genius.

"Kabuto. You want to meet him right?"

I paused. Another needle landed on my back as I silently cursed. Kabuto.

"What has Kabuto to do with everything. I won't go if it involves capturing and torturing Kabuto."

"No, no. Quite the opposite. Kabuto is my spy."

I completely froze and almost got my face cut off by  Zabuza. Kabuto was Sasori's spy????????? Kabuto????? Sasori??????

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME BEFORE!?" I shouted at Zabuza and he furrowed his brows at me, completely ignorant of the voice inside my head, as he swung his sword again. Sasori grunted in my head.

"If I told you, you would've requested to see him right away, wouldn't you? You would be obstinate about it and never give up about the mere idea." Sasori muttered and I clenched my fists, now shaking all over.