Part 44

Sakon plopped down onto the forest ground and sucked in a deep breath. Ukon was close by again. He had made sure to tell Ukon not to approach him at all during the one month preparation time but again. Again. Ukon was too close for his comfort.

Honestly, it would be for the best if he wasn't in Konohagakure at all.

Wasn't alive at all.

Ever since Kabuto and whatever he did to the two of them, well, Sakon hated him. Hated his twin who let everything happen. Hated his twin for following in Kabuto's steps. That left one person to not hate.

His rightful master.

Orochimaru-sama.

Sakon lifted himself back up and looked around. The trees around him were all demolished by his newly acquired jutsu. One of the three 'modes' of the juin. All Kabuto told him about his own powers was that there are three modes. Aki[autumn], Yo[sun] Hono[flames]. And he had just unlocked the full powers of Yo.

His suspected the ability was used for surprise attacks. Firing a flare of blinding light which seared the enemy's flesh, adding speed boost to his own body as he rushed around, his fists suddenly alight with a new flame.

It had proved to be an especially powerful move.

"Sakon."

He whirled around, raising his fists as he let searing blue flames crawl up his arms. The basic powers of the Hono mode.

"Who ar—" He stuttered as he saw the short-black-haired girl standing before him. "I thought you had, some other mission to take care of." He added as he noted her dull black eyes. This was the other Yoru.

No, not other.

This was the Yoru.

The original Yoru.

"I'm here to ask you some questions."

The same annoying, abrupt way of talking. Sakon sucked in a deep breath and turned back around. He was in no mood for her questions. Nor Ukon's approaching chakra. If it was her who had brought Ukon here... then he would be truly truly in no mood for anything.

"Please. Just view it as a request from your... comrade. Is that alright?"

Comrade?

He smirked and slowly turned his head around to stare at the girl.

"Comrade? I don't know what you're thinking to call me comrade. To call any subject of Orochimaru's your comrade. Request? Is that alright? Please? When did you start saying disgusting things like that? It's abhorrent you know? To watch someone as vile as you, as vile as Yoru, try to bow your head and please."

Sucking in another breath, he prepared himself for her attack. After all, that was his purpose.

He needed to show his new power.

But instead, as he looked triumphantly at her darkening face, she took a step back and bowed, her upper body forming an almost perfect 90 degrees angle. All he could see was the blackness of her hair, shielding her face. But he could guess her expression. One of wist, annoyance. Yet she's taking his words silently.

"Please. It's about Yoru."

Yoru????

"Since when did you care about Yoru? What is your goal? If you want to approach me and ask about Yoru, you should know what you'll receive. A full-hearted punch in the stomach is the easy way out. Just because you're Orochimaru-sama's prized possession doesn't mean I'm not afraid to ruin you. And you know I well can." Sakon roared at the unflinching girl. It irked him so much. So much.