七夕 Special~!!!!

Ahem!!!! Announcement. August 7th, 2019 is 七夕节 or Qixi Festival in China! (I wrote this on the actual day of 七夕 but I forgot to post... sorry) And because I'm Chinese and very single, I'm going to write a sweet story for Yoru (unfortunately, it doesn't follow the storyline + it takes place before she joined the Akatsuki)~

First, let me explain why Qixi Festival deserves a special part.

It's basically the Chinese version of Valentines Day except it has its own traditional folktale!!!Huge discounts in stores, couple 'specials' in all kinds of malls (Unfortunately [I think] only in China + maybe Japan and Korea).To modern-day Chinese children and adults, this is the sweet day for couples and shopping sprees.

So off we go with a sweet bonus from me!~

Honestly, I had trouble deciding who Yoru should be sweet with since she basically lives under a rock concerning anything romantic and common-sensical. Plus, if I ship her with someone, wouldn't that technically become the official and verified ship? So, the solution I came up with is simple, I'll just shove everyone in~

Here goes nothing!!!!

BTW Happy 七夕 to all the single friends out there >_<

___________________________________________

Konohagakure, the village of peace, of happiness...

AND OF DELICIOUS DANGOS!!!!!!!!

I moaned in satisfaction as I shoved more and more into my mouth. I swear, this'll never get old. The shop keeper had made special dangos just for today, 「七夕节」. The round, smooth dangos were painted pink, gold, and purple, all stupid colours that seemed to stain both my lips and hands. But, despite what they look like, they're all so delicious~

"Yoru! What are you doing, slacking off like this?"

I can hear his abhorrent voice before he snatched the plate out of my hands. I had finished by then anyway, all he'll receive is a paycheck for the 20 dangos I ate this morning. I slid out of the way from underneath his arms and waved as the store owner came up to him for the payment.

"Taichou, you're still like always, never using your brain," I taunted as I tapped my head with a wink. He quickly shoved a few bills into the woman's hands before leaping out of the store, his eyes narrowed and hand whipping out something suspiciously like a handcuff.

"Yoru!!! I will tie you to a tree if that's what will take you to show up for training! How hard is it to just show up? Every day, every, single, day, I have to get Tenzo-kun to get you and he comes back either drenched in sewage water or shivering with fright. That's NOT how you treat your teammates, Yoru!" Kakashi-taichou roared from behind me as I began to run towards the Hokage Rock. Honestly, if he sincerely wanted me there, he could come himself and get me, use his ultimate Sharingan to confine me or something. Not that he's any stronger than I am by now.

"Stop, I won't play this game with you anymore. You don't even remember what today is right? We have paired duels. Itachi-kun is waiting for you!" He snapped from behind me and I halted. Paired duels? With Itachi? That sounded at least slightly interesting

"Now will you listen to me?" Kakashi-taichou muttered as he landed next to me, half panting, his hands on his waist.

"Are you getting too old for the Anbu jobs?" I asked absent-mindedly as I dusted off the dango remains from my shirt. I was wearing casual today. A simple grey shirt and a pair of black leggings. It was autumn, the best time of the year to be wearing casual and yet! And YET! Every single time I show up to training in casual, Team Ro would look at me like I'm a piece of shit.