Part 14

"I thought I said I didn't want to meet a dirty traitor," I spat while staring straight at the boy hanging from my hands. He was alive. Just in a lot of pain. I didn't move and nor did I divert my eyes to stare. I didn't need to turn to look. I didn't need to see the silver-haired shinobi and the betraying written on his face. I didn't want to.

Because you know you'll end up killing everyone on the bridge if you did.

I could feel my hands starting to shake again, this time, not from the smell of the herbs, but from cold fury.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Yoru, listen to me!" Kakashi shouted back from somewhere to my right. I didn't need to listen to him. I examined the beautiful face of the boy and smiled at him. He no longer struggled and resorted to staring back at me.

"You love that man don't you?"

I widened my eyes and let out an incredulous laugh. Love? LOVE? LOVE? Love? Love Love Love Love Love lovelovelovelovelove????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

love?

"The last thing I need is love... and you'll be more than stupid to think that anyone would give me their love."

It was a foolish answer. None of it conveyed what I wanted to do to him to make him repent.

I wanted to snap his neck.

I didn't know his name but I wanted to rip it into pieces.

Wipe him from existing.

Kill all the people around him.

Kill.

Slaughter them...

like the pigs they are... the scums of the world...

a stain in perfection

waste

"Calm down, Yoru! Calm down. Please!"

That abhorrent voice.

What face does he have to be talking?

He's a traitor.

A liar.

"Neesan!!!!!!!"

The voice broke through the barrier in my head and around me as I struggled to cling to whatever that was calling me.

I whipped my head sideways and stared past Kakashi's face into the mist. Suzuki.

I had forgotten about her.

Where was she?

The flute... that was right...

I had heard a flute.

Sasori.

He...

He wouldn't have.

He would be foolish to do so.

If he gave Suzuki the flute.

He would be more of an idiot than I thought he would be.

He might've ruined everything.

"SUZUKI!!! Come!" I shouted into the mist and ignored Kakashi again as he struggled to block Zabuza's continuous attacks. I didn't need to save a traitor.

I waited in the mist silently, blocking out all the shouts from my head. Rejecting it.

Nothing existed if no one acknowledges it.

Finally, the blob of pink hair appeared. So she's still Suzuki. I thought but smiled gently as she ran towards me, passing the fighting shinobi, past the dead bodies... I took her hand as she ran straight into me, her breathing hard and her eyes wild.

100% obedience.

I sometimes felt bad for her.

Suzuki collapsed the moment her hands touched mine. I let go of the pretty boy in my other hand and hugged Suzuki closer. She was shivering.

The flute was in her hands.

"Do you want to go?" I asked her as quietly as I could, eying the coughing boy next to me. His eyes were on me as well.

"Hai... neesama."

I nodded and took out a scroll from my bag. I traced the familiar seals Sasori and I had worked on for countless days and whispered a few signs, bitting my hand and pressing it firmly onto the circle in the centre. I closed my eyes, feeling the girl in my arms being sucked into the scroll.

When I opened my eyes again, an empty scroll was laid in front of me and the girl that had been in my arms were gone.

"I've never seen a human summoning jutsu before. Care to show me the details?"

I peered behind at Zabuza standing over me as he smirked.

"Maybe you need a little bit more burning for you to realize that you're better off dead," I responded as I swung my sword backwards. Zabuza let out a growl as the blade cut through his chest, the blood spraying all over my hair.

Sasori will be extra mad this time.

Hi guys~ I'm sorry for posting late on Sunday... I almost forgot that I didn't post this week's worth..... This part is short but I promise the next ones will be more than 1000 words~ Thanks again for the support. Especially this week, I've had so many people read Survival I so I thank you guys soooooo much for everything.

I'm already half asleep right now so this is not going to make any more sense if I write more.

Gn~~ o/-\o (sorry Itachi you haven't been doing much since the very start)