One

Narrator,

"Crash!" The sound of glass scattering on the floor.

They were fighting again. It had been repeating for seven years, but the jealousy and unreasonable feeling was still lingering in his heart.

"Yeobo! Stop it! Our children don't deserve this!" A middle age woman yelled.

The night was lonely and quiet, even a single sound can be heard. Drunken mind and hurt heart caused people to act harshly. They never lived in peace after what happened seven years ago.

____

Room,

"Until when are you going to do this?!" His mother's voice was heard from outside the room.

Trying to ignore it, he took his phone from the study table and put on the earphone. It was so tiring for Hyun Jin. He used to wish that his parents will go back to how they used to be. Loving and caring towards one another. But as he turned into a teenager, Hyun Jin thought that there was no point in hoping.

During those seven years, it was so hard to bare. However, it became daily routine and it was nothing new and different anymore.

"You! I can never trust you!" His father's yelling voice still can be heard from inside the room even though Hyun Jin was using the earphone.

Out of frustration, the teenage boy put down the phone and went outside the house. He had enough, it was so noisy that Hyun Jin decided to leave the house for a while.

"I am going out." Hyun Jin grabbed his shoes and opened the main door wide open.

"Where are you going! It is already night!" His mother yelled to him from behind.

"I am sorry, but I have some errand to do." Hyun Jin replied.
"I will be back home soon."

No matter how much he hate the fact that his family wasn't in good term, Hyun Jin never made it clear. He doesn't want his mother to feel burdened and had to think about how he felt. For him, making his mother happy was the top priority since it was tough for her.

Financially? They were doing good, money wasn't problem but the problem was his father's jealousy. He owned a construction company to be said, a chairman. But self conscious was another issue. Having a lot of money doesn't make his father happy but instead he felt like being used by his wife.

"I don't want to be like him." Hyun Jin said to himself.

____

Cafe,

"What is it this time?" Felix pulled the chair in front of Hyun Jin.

"Same old thing." Hyun Jin replied, giving Felix the blended chocolate drink he ordered for the friend of his.

"Thanks," Felix took the chocolate drink.
"If you are going to rebel, why are you hanging out in the cafe? I mean, this is too boring. Let's do something else."

"Don't even try to make me do weird things." Hyun Jin replied.

"Why?" Felix started to make aeygo.

"Don't even try." He warned again.

"Let's go to the cyber café," Felix suggests.

"No, you will whine if you lost. it is annoying." Hyun Jin refused as he knew how annoying his friend can be if he lost the game.

"No! I promise I won't act up! Just once, please." Felix begged and pulled Hyun Jin's sleeve.

"Yah! Don't ruin my shirt." Hyun Jin pushed him, causing Felix to stumble back.
"Okay, only once. If you loss, I won't play anymore," he finally agreed with Felix.