Fifteen

Next day,

It was the day for them to come back home. At first, they were complaining about the camping but when the time to go home had arrived, the students were upset about it. They wished that the fun will last longer than just three days.

"Huh, I suddenly feel like staying here longer." Han declared.

"I really want to go home."
"Mosquito bites all over my arm." Changbin interrupted.

"Felix, Changbin hyung said you bit him." Han joked about it and Felix started to make the weird mosquito sound.

"I am so not going to join your childishness kids." Changbin said and soon after he danced together to the weird mosquito beatboxing by Felix.

"Wait! I am joining!" Hyun Jin said and entered the invisible dance stage.

Hyuna and Ji Yeon were watching them from a far and they can't stop laughing from the boys weird dance styles.

"How can they dance like that?" Ji Yeon said between her laugh.

"Alright! Everybody gather!" Mr Pyo yelled and all students were shut up.
"Make sure all of your belongings are with you! To anybody that is already done with double checking, you can get on the bus!"

Some students started to get on the bus and some were still busy with packing their items. The boys came to Hyuna and Ji Yeon.

"Annyeong Hyuna, Ji Yeon." Changbin said and waved at them.

"Annyeong!" Hyuna and Ji Yeon greeted him at the same time.

"Did you both already made sure to have all your belongings with you?" Changbin asked, being a good instructor and senior.

"Yes," the girls again replied at the same time and they suddenly high five each other.

"Okay, good. Now you all should go into the bus." Changbin said.

Hyuna was the first to get on the bus and followed by Hyun Jin. He secretly wanted to sit beside her in the bus. Therefore he rushed to follow Hyuna entering the bus.

"Aigoo, Hyun Jin is becoming more obvious by day. What will their ship name be? Hyun-Hyun? How can their name be same? That is so goal." Han said, shaking his head.

"Hyun-Hyun? How about me? Feji?"

"You are Yong Bok ssi." Han said and stuck out his tongue to Felix to annoy him.

"I told you I hate that name!" The Yong Bok ssi was about to kill Han but Seungmin came and offered them food.

"Food? Rice cake." He gave the two of them the rice cake and walked into the bus.

"This rice cake saved you today." Felix glared at Han and ate the rice cake.

"Guys, are you still waiting for someone?" Bangchan came to them.

"No?"

"Then hop into the bus and stop fighting. Aigoo these babies." Bangchan patted their heads and went into the bus.

Felix and Han turned into obedient kids and followed Bangchan.

____

Bus,

"Did you eat?" Hyun Jin asked, sitting beside Hyuna in the bus.

"Not yet." Hyuna replied.

"Then eat this." He gave her the churros he got from earlier breakfast.

Hyun Jin noticed that Hyuna wasn't eating before he made sure to stole it from Felix and gave to Hyuna. The war was kind of huge but Felix eventually gave up as he understood Hyun Jin even though he teased him for so long after knowing Hyun Jin's intention.