Twenty Two

Classroom,

"Ya, Kang Hyuna." Hyun Jin entered the classroom and called her name in monotone.

"Hyun Jin, why didn't you clean the scratch? It will leave you scar." She said, concerned.

"Is that important now?" He said and literally pulled Hyuna out from the classroom by her hand.

"Why?" Hyuna was caught off guard by the changing Hyun Jin after 5 minutes away.

____

Outside classroom,

"What is wrong with you?" Hyuna asked him.

"Do you know what Eun Bi and Yu Ri planned for you?" Hyun Jin asked in all seriousness.
"Honestly, did you gave them the money?"

"H-how did you know?"
"And yes I gave her the money. But her mother was sick." She stated and was so confused.

"She said that? Then, that will be all you know." He said.
"Please, don't do anything without knowing their real intentions first Hyuna aa."

"Why?" She asked, confused and scared.
"What is happening?"

"We need to find out about it. But for now, just be aware of it." Hyun Jin said.

"This is such a nerve wrecking. I just wanted to help Yu Ri." Hyuna said and squeezed her head in frustration.

"It is okay, we will find the way." Hyun Jin patted her head and vividly smiled.

"Right? They can't do anything too brutal to me right?" She let out a deep sigh.

____

Classroom,

History lecture,

"Okay students! We will be having a trip to Lotte World. The aim is to create memories and happy histories for you all. So! Make sure you take care of your health and be ready for the trip." Mr Yu said.

It was the first time for them to have such a happy history lecture. They students cheered and the whole class was about to collapse from their loud voices. Boredom left their soul as soon as a trip was mentioned.

"Yas! Finally! Another trip!" Felix hurrayed.

"I know you are all excited, but make sure to finish page 176 until 184." Mr Yu added and the students were back to moody.

"Oh no!" Han sighed and started to mark the pages.

Seungmin was quiet but he was actually so lazy inside. Even the good student was lazy.

"Just let me copy yours." Han said to Felix.

"Are you expecting me to do it?" Felix asked and ignored Han.

"You are useless. Hyun Jin! Let me copy yours."

"If I do it, but just copy Seungmin. He will finish but I can't guarantee myself." Hyun Jin replied and closed the book.

"Of course, I copy from book after all." Seungmin said before Han could even ask him.

"Good buddy as always." Han was relieved.

"And Kang Hyuna, meet me after class." Mr Yu said.

Hyun Jin, Felix, Han, Seungmin, Ji Yeon and Chae Young were all worried about it. ( Do I really need to mention all of them tho 😂. I am such a good writer ).

____

Hyuna,

I was in the teacher room. For some reason, I don't even know why Mr Yu wanted to meet me after class but I was nervous about it.