Thirteen ( Camping VI )

Downhill,

Felix and Ji Yeon were still panicking. Ji Yeon looked up to the upper hill and saw the trees moving. The moving tree were actually hiding Hyuna and Hyun Jin behind them. But the two from down the hill weren't aware of it.

"What if I reply to the bear?! Will it think we are its species and leave us?" Felix said.

"What if it knows what we aren't bear?!"
"Is is even bears?!"
"What is it is wild piggy?!" Ji Yeon closed her eyes at the imagination of wild pig eating them.

"Do piggy roar?" Felix asked, wasn't sure about it.

He scratched his head in confusion.

"I don't think so." Ji Yeon answered.

"Roarr!" Felix suddenly imitated the Hyun Jin he thought was bear.

"Yah!" Ji Yeon smacked him multiple times as she was scared the bear will come out.

____

Upper hill,

"Roarr!" There was another roaring sound from behind Hyun Jin and Hyuna.

Hyun Jin was shocked and he clumsily slipped his feet causing him to fell from the upper hill. Hyuna tried to catch his hand and she actually reached it. Because of that, they both fell from the hill.

During the fall, Hyun Jin hugged Hyuna tight and he was getting a lot of scratches on his face by crashing with the small branches. Aside that, Hyuna still fell onto the ground by herself and Hyun Jin was nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile,

"Booooshhhhhh!" The sound was produced as Hyuna and Hyun Jin rolling down from the hill.

As Hyun Jin and Hyuna fell from the upper hill, Felix and Ji Yeon started to panic and hugged each other like they were about to die.

"Why did you yell?!" Ji Yeon's face was literally against Felix's chest and turning flat from the tight hug.

"I am so sorry! I didn't know the bear would like to meet me!" Felix said.

"Paboya! We will die today!"

Their eyes were closed until they heard sound of someone crying. Felix was the first to open his eyes and he bursted into laughter as soon as he saw what was in front of him. Ji Yeon thought that Felix turned into an insane person after watching the bear but when she opened her eyes, she can't help but to chuckled. However, the only one that they saw was Hyun Jin being stuck on the tree and not Hyuna lying on the ground.

"Yah! Help me get down!" Hyun Jin yelled and he was worried as Hyuna wasn't in his sight.

"How did you ended up there?!" Felix asked and walked nearer to Hyun Jin.

Felix reached for Hyun Jin's hand and pulled him down.

"Hyuna!" Hyun Jin called out her name as soon as his feet touched the ground.

He was going around like a madman, looking for Hyuna. Out of worries, his eyes turned red as he was about to cry if anything happen to Hyuna.

"Yah! What's wrong?!" Felix held back Hyun Jin and asked him.

Because of Hyun Jin's attitude and the way he called for Hyuna, Ji Yeon was scared of what will happen next. She wandered around too, looking for Hyuna.

"Wait!" Ji Yeon put up her hand and looked down to the ground.
"The one that cried wasn't Hyun Jin right?!"

"Cried?! Who cried?! When? Where?!" Hyun Jin asked.