Ten ( Camping III )

The tent shell was no longer covering the tent, the canvas was brought along with the wind and what left was only the poles around them. The boys were drenched in the rain and their belongings were also wet. They just sat there still, clueless and accepting their fate.

"I can't take it no more!" Felix yelled and the whole campsite literally shook.

"What is wrong with you boys?!" Mr Pyo fast got out from his tent and yelled back to the boys.

He burst into laughter instead of feeling sympathised. The teacher thought the incident served them right for not building the tent properly.

"This is what you get for playing around the whole time." Mr Pyo hit them one by one.
"Now tell me, where are you all going to sleep?"

"In your tent? There is no other solution."  Felix said and got hit again.

"Why would I share my tent with you four monkeys? Go find your teammate and stay with them tonight. I am sleepy, don't bother me." Mr Pyo said, totally forgetting that they were mixed with girls and boys.

"Most alright sir!" Felix replied.

"Okay, go now." The teacher went inside his tent and eventually fell back to sleep peacefully.

"Are you crazy?! How can we share tent with Hyuna and Ji Yeon?!" Hyun Jin said.

"Why?" Felix replied and thought about it for a while.
"You are right, it is weird."

"Then, should we sleep on the ground?" Han said, he was rubbing his eyes.

The rain wasn't even stop yet and they were shivering outside without tent or shelter. So sad.

____

Hyuna and Ji Yeon's tent,

The girls were still wide awake. They can't sleep because of the thunder and they were thinking about ghost that time.

"I swear I will die if I see ghost right now." Ji Yeon said and hugged Hyuna.

"Stop talking about ghost! You scared me." Hyuna hugged her friend back.

"Yah!" Ji Yeon yelled and covered her eyes onto Hyuna's shoulder.

"Jebal! Don't scare me!" Hyuna said, almost crying.

"There is shadow outside! Don't look!" Ji Yeon said while hiding her face.

"No! I want to go home!" Hyuna said and cried along with Ji Yeon.

"Don't move!" Ji Yeon said.
"What if it isn't ghost?!"

"What is it?!" Hyuna said, closing her eyes tight.

"Bears!" Ji Yeon stated and Hyuna screamed.

"Boom!" The thunder was producing a sound again.

"Andwae! I can't die today!" Hyuna said and literally squeezed the life out of Ji Yeon.

They were basically forming into a circle.

"Tuk tuk!" The tent got hit by something and it scared the girls even more.

"If I die today, please tell my mother and father I love them," Ji Yeon said, shivering.

"I don't want to die yet! I need to at least go to Astro concert." Hyuna said, still closing her eyes.

"Me too!" Ji Yeon said.

"Hyuna aa, Ji Yeonie." There were voices calling out their name.

"Is it the grim reaper?!" Ji Yeon asked.