Four

"Let's talk for a while." Hyun Jin said, pointing to outside the classroom.

Hyuna stood up from her seat and walked away with Hyun Jin. While Ji Yeon was about to die being left alone in the classroom with Felix.

"Annyeong." Felix greeted Ji Yeon.

"Ouh, you were here? Annyeong." She replied acting as if she just saw him.

____

Hyuna,

Outside classroom.

"About what I said earlier today," Hyun Jin stopped for a while.

"Aniya, I won't let you get away. Don't take back your words and turn your back to me." Hyuna said, she was pissed off by Hyun Jin's behaviour towards her.

"I.." Hyun Jin was about to talk but Hyuna walked away.

"Don't make excuses." Hyuna said, giving Hyun Jin a death glare.

"Kang Hyuna, let me talk." Hyun Jin pulled her closer and pinned Hyuna to the wall.

"What?" Hyuna avoided eye contact.

"I meant what I said." He said.

"Really?" Hyuna expression changed.

She was angry a minute ago and became happy a minute after. The teacher from earlier walked passed by and glared at them. He was judging the position of Hyuna and Hyun Jin were in.

"What is wrong with you today Hyun Jin?" The teacher shook his head and ignored the kids.
"Stop acting out of character." He sighed and walked away.

"It is not what you think it is!" Hyun Jin said to the teacher and moved away from Hyuna.

"Whatever kid," the teacher waved his hand in air as he was walking.

"So, today is our day one." Hyuna said happily.

"Why does it sounds like we are dating each other." Hyun Jin chuckled.
"Well I am okay with that." He joked.

"Don't joke around."
"I take it back. Then, we are friends again today." Hyuna pulled out a pinky swear.

"Is pinky swear really necessary?" Hyun Jin refused to do the pinky swear.

"If you won't do it, I will curse you until you die." Hyuna replied.

"Fine." Hyun Jin let Hyuna won and linked their pinky fingers.
"Satisfied?"

"Yes! We are good now, let's go into the classroom." Hyuna said and headed into the classroom.

____

Classroom,

As both of the Hyuns entered the classroom, they spotted Felix and Ji Yeon were deep into conversation.

"He must be in cloud nine." Hyun Jin said.

"She must be in cloud nine." Hyuna also said the same thing.

But neither of them heard what each other said. Hyun Jin decided to interrupt the conversation and ruined Felix's happiness. Meanwhile Hyuna sympathised her friend who crush got snatched by Hyun Jin.

"Felix,"
"The teacher asked for you." He lied to Felix.

"Really? Which teacher?" Felix turned to Hyun Jin and asked him.