Sixteen

Proceed to the day Chae Young came back,

Hyuna and Ji Yeon were more than excited to finally meet their friend and become trio again. Chae Young, Hyuna and Ji Yeon were texting each other all the day before and the next day finally came.

Chae Young joined an exchange student program and was living in Australia for six months. During those time, the trio can't contact each other that much since the time zone wasn't allowing them to do so.

____

Classroom,

All students of class 5-1s were in the class and it was Biology lesson. Hyuna was focusing on the lecture, Ji Yeon can't help but to sleep since they weren't sleeping last night, Hyun Jin was scrabbling on his note book, Seungmin was being a good student, Felix kept asking the teacher and Han, he just jogged down some notes. What in the world he was writing, nobody knows.

"Alright class! You have your long gone classmate here, Chae Young come in." Mr Pyo said and welcomed Chae Young into the class.

"Chae Youngie," Ji Yeon was fast awake and called her name with a pouty face.

"Annyeong!" Chae Young waved to them with a smile plastered on her face.

"You can sit at your place before transferring." Mr Pyo instrusted.

Chae Young made her way to sit beside Hyuna and behind Ji Yeon. The girls then abandoned the lecture and started to talk to Chae Young.

"So, what did you bought for me?" Ji Yeon asked for present from Australia.

"Nothing." Chae Young replied and soon she took out something from her backpack.

"I bet you have something for me." Ji Yeon replied and Hyuna was also waiting for the present.

"Me too!" Hyuna said with a big smile.

"Close your eyes." Chae Young said and the girl closed their eyes.

Chae Young put two boxes of chocolate on each of their hands and tapped their shoulder to make them open their eyes. The girls opened their eyes and jumped in joy.

"I was dieting! But drop the dieting! I am eating this!" Hyuna said and hugged Chae Young.

"You are killing me," Chae Young said and she struggled to make Hyuna let her go.
"What is up with Hyun Jin ?" She asked as she notice Hyun Jin looked and looked away.

"Ouh him? They are dating." Ji Yeon said giggled uglily.

"No!" Hyuna denied but Chae Young was taking what Ji Yeon said.

"You were friend with him, I mean how did you date each other after seven years being strangers?" Chae Young said.
"Well he is cute so keep him."

"Should I keep him?" Hyuna played along with their teasing to make them stop.

"Definitely!" Chae Young said.
"And Ji Yeon, don't tell me you and Felix still have no progress."

"We talked!" Ji Yeon said excitedly.
"But he likes Eun Bi." She shrugged.

"Really? That Eun Bi?" Chae Young made her judging face.
"I bet he was joking." She added.

"Why? Eun Bi is pretty too." Ji Yeon said.

"Kwon Ji Yeon is prettier, and the thing is that Eun Bi is fake as hell." Chae Young stated.

"Yes! She talked about Ji Yeon last time!" Hyuna said and added annoyance to Chae Young.

"She did what? To our queen?" Chae Young said.
"Should we, become her friends?" She suggested and smirked.

"I know what you are thinking, stop whatever you are doing." Hyuna knew that Chae Young was turning into a psychopath again.