Five

After school,

Hyun Jin was already in front of the main gate, he was waiting for Hyuna but acted like he was busy on the phone when Hyuna walked passed him.

"Hyun Jin!" Hyuna called out his name and Hyun Jin turned to look at her.

"Hyuna?"

"Why aren't you going home yet?" Hyuna asked.

"Someone called me. So I need to stop walking for a while." Hyun Jin said.

Well it was true that his mother called him to tell Hyun Jin that she will be home late tonight but that wasn't the reason he waited there.

"Ouh, are you heading straight to home after this?" Hyuna asked.

"I don't know. How about you?" Hyun Jin and they started walking side by side.

"No, I need to buy something from Lotte." Hyuna replied, kicking the small rocks from the ground.

"Should I go with you?" Hyun Jin asked.

"You want too?! It is better if you want to go with me." Hyuna said, she was excited.

"Really? Then let's go." He replied, smiling at Hyuna.

Somehow, Hyun Jin became more friendly around Hyuna. Well, they were originally friends for years after all.

____

H&M,

Hyun Jin went around the clothing section. He was waiting for Hyuna for hours. He flipped the clothes one by one but bot even interested in buying any.

"What did I get myself into?" Hyun Jin said to himself as Hyuna wasn't even in his sight but somewhere in the H&M store.

The shopaholic girl can be found only for a second. When Hyun Jin turned his head for a second after, Hyuna will be vanished into thin air. However, Hyun Jin accepted his fate and kept looking for Hyuna if she was nowhere to be seen. But he had repeated doing the same thing for more then ten times. At some point, Hyun Jin gave up and waited for Hyuna instead. Pouty face was on.

"Hyun Jin!" Hyuna called out his name and showed the shopping bag, signifying that she had done shopping.

"Yay!" Hyun Jin ran to Hyuna like a little kid.

"Are you bored? Did you wait for so long?" Hyuna asked him, standing in front of Hyun Jin now.

"No, I am fine." Hyun Jin replied.

"Should we go somewhere else?" Hyuna asked.

"Let's eat first." Hyun Jin replied with a pouty face.

His stomach was growling. He haven't eat since lunch and it was already 7 p.m. Hyuna sure took a long time to shop around.

"Aigoo, is Hyun Jin hungry?" Hyuna changed her tone into some funny voice.

"Hyun Jin really hungry!" He played along, acting like a little kid.

"Why are we like this?" Hyuna questioned their childishness.

"I also don't know." Hyun Jin said and slightly laughed.

____

Starbucks,

Hyuna and Hyun Jin were sitting opposite of each other. They were getting along pretty well and it was comfortable. Aside from the fact that they haven't talked for years, the two of them seemed normal and like nothing had happened.