Nine ( Camping part II )

"Ock, it is Hyuna's turn." Seungmin said.
"I am curious about something."

"What is it?" Hyuna asked him.

"Are you and Hyun Jin normally friend? Was it recently? Why do you look like friends for ages?" Seungmin asked.

"Uh, she is my neighbour so we know each other." Hyun Ji replied instead of Hyuna.

"Yes that is why, since we bumped into each other a lot in our neighbourhood." Hyuna agreed.

It was better to say that rather than explaining about them being apart for seven years. Can you imagine how complicated it will turn out to be if they keep asking?

"Kids! Make sure to sleep early today! We have killing activities tomorrow." Changbin said to them all.

"Okay hyung!" Seungmin replied.

____

Hyuna went back to her tent and checked up on Ji Yeon. As she opened the tent, Ji Yeon was found sitting on the blanket with eyes red like she cried a ton before.

"Did you cry? Ji Yeon aa, it was just a game." Hyuna sat beside Ji Yeon.

"That is not that,"
"I was too heartbroken, so I ate the pastries. It has prawn in it!" Ji Yeon continued to cry.

"Yah! Prawn?! Do you bring the medicine?!"

"Aniya!" She cried more.
"My eyes are popping out! I am so ugly right now!"
"Huaaaaaaaaaa."

"Wait, I will ask around."

"Don't go! This tent is scary!" Ji Yeon pulled her friend's hand and refused to move.

"Then, let's go with me." Hyuna pulled Ji Yeon to follow her.
"You need your medicine before your vision turns blurry."

Hyuna dragged Ji Yeon out from the tent and walked to the teacher's tent. On the way there, Ji Yeon stopped walking.

"Are you okay?" Hyuna asked, concerning about her friend.

"I can't see! I can't seeeeeeeeeeeee!" Ji Yeon screamed, causing people to rush outside from the tents.

"What's wrong?!" Mr Pyo ran to them.

"Sir, do you allergic medication?" Hyuna asked on behalf of Ji Yeon.

"I do!" Someone yelled from behind them.

"Really? Do you have extra for Ji Yeon?" Mr Pyo asked.

"Yes, wait a minute." Eun Bi went inside her tent.

For a while, she came and and walked closer to us to give the medicine. Ji Yeon wasn't able to see so she only bowed to Eun Bi and said thank you.

"Thank you."

Meanwhile,

"What happened to Ji Yeon? Why is she not opening her eyes?" Seungmin asked.

"Allergic, she probably ate seafood again." Felix spontaneously replied.

"How do you know that? What an ultimate stalker," Han said to Felix.

"She ate seafood at the cafeteria once and her eyes turned red. My poor Ji Yeon, she must feel sick." Felix said.

"I am cringing hard right now." Hyun Jin said and smacked his friend to make him stop being cringeworthy.

"I hope she is okay." Felix said again, ignoring Hyun Jin and went inside the tent with his head low.

"Wow love can really turn a man insane." Seungmin said.

"How is Felix a man? He literally confessed to another girl in front of his crush. If Ji Yeon likes you too, she must be sad about it." Han said, shaking his head.

"I never thought that you will do that. That was so idiotic." Hyun Jin agreed with Han.

"Stop talking! You guys aren't helping at all. I regretted it so much." Felix covered his ears with the pillow.

"But Hyun Jin, what happened between you and Hyuna?" Han asked, curious.

"What do you mean?" Hyun Jin said.

"Are you guys dating secretly or what? Don't you dare keeping it from me." Han said again.

"No, friend only."

"How is that possible? Don't you think you both are being to obvious?" Han continued to argue.

"Stop talking about dating, crush, love or feelings! I don't want to listen right now!" Felix yelled at them.

"You coward! Don't stop me from talking!" Han hit him with the pillow multiple times.

Felix moved around like a crazy person.

"What do you mean obvious?" Hyun Ji went back to the topic.

"It is just too obvious in some ways. I don't know how to explain." Han said and someone hit their tent from outside.

"Tuk tuk!" The tent produced the sound.

"Go to sleep boys," Mr Pyo's voice was heard from outside their tent.

"Did he just hit our tent?" Hyun Jin asked in shocked.
"We might be in danger now." He warned.

"Why?!" The rest asked him, scared if anything happen.

"Because, I used a tree branch instead of metal pole to replace that one broken pole." Hyun Jin confessed.

"We will be fine, sokay sokay." Han said and laid down on the sleeping bag.

"Right?" Hyun Jin felt reassured so he went just ignored it.

"Boom!" The thunder storm was starting to be heard and it rained outside.

All of them were jolted up and Felix moved to hug Hyun Jin.

"Get away from me!"

"No! I hate scary things!" Felix said and refused to move.

"Omaigod Felix, you are so irritating." Hyun Jin elbowed him away.

"Boom!" The was heard again and that time, the wind was blowing more vigorously.

The boys from inside the tent prayed for them to be safe. The tent was somehow moving little by little. They were gathering in small circle and everybody look at the ceiling of the tent.

Once more, the wind blew the tent hard and it caused the shell to rip from outside. Rain water started to pour into the tent. The boys was in chaos as they tried to stop the water and Hyun Jin foolishly put his pillow under the leaking spot to make the pillow absorb the water.

"What should I do?!"

"What should we do?!" They are practically yelling at each other out of panic.

Because of the hectic situation, Felix tripped and his head hit the tent canvas. The canvas got ripped even more. But that wasn't the worst scenario. What happen next was the worse.

The wind blew the tent again and this time,

.
.
.
.
.

The tent shell was no longer covering the tent, the canvas was brought along with the wind and what left was only the poles around them. The boys were drenched in the rain and their belongings also wet. They just sat there still, clueless and accepting their fate.