Twenty Nine ( Lotte World VI )

Hotel lobby,

"Call it a day students!" Mr Yu said to all the students
"I thought I can rely on the seniors! But what?! The seniors caused giraffe to get hospitalised! What is more?! The super seniors made the all birds in the cage flew to nowhere! I am so confused right now! What are you students actually?!" My Yu was yelling madly.

"I swear I was only feeding the birds." Woojin pouted and whispered to Minho.

"I don't trust you." Minho replied Woojin.

"What ever it is! Tomorrow is the last day! I hope a pool wont break tomorrow because of you little destructor monsters." Mr Yu massaged his own temple at the idea upcoming troubles the student might cause.

"Alright sir!" They said all together.

"Okay okay! Get out from my sight, I might fall into coma from looking at you all." Mr Yu tiredly said to them.

____

Hotel room,

Hyun Jin, Felix, Han and Seungmin were dying on the bed. They were so exhausted because of the chasing game with the giraffe earlier.

"I feel sorry for the giraffe." Seungmin said.

"Me too, can we visit it tho?" Han wondered.

"Are you kidding me? The giraffe might die looking at us." Felix said.

"I think, it must be in trauma with human after this." Hyun Jin added.

"How did you caused the giraffe to fall?" Seungmin asked Hyun Jin.

"It was too tall, I was only dodging from getting licked on my face by the giraffe and it stumbled to front." Hyun Jin stated.

"My hair smell like giraffe saliva now." Felix said and rolled around.
"Just good."

"I am sympathising you Yong Bok ssi." Han said.

"Me too," Felix said to himself.

"Aigooo, I want to sleep now." Hyun Jin said and closed his eyes.

"Yah! Change your clothes!" Seungmin snapped to Hyun Jin.

"I can't move anymore." Hyun Jin said and ignored the fact that he was still wearing the uncomfortable clothes.

"Honestly,"
"Me too." Seungmin sleepily replied and went dead asleep.

They were all fast asleep even though were still in casual clothes.

____

Next morning,

Water world,

The three girls were already waiting at the water-world entrance but the boys were nowhere in their sight. Feeling bored to just wait for them, they watch kdrama on Ji Yeon's phone.

"Omaigod, I mean how can a person be this handsome." Ji Yeon said.

"I know! Lee Jong Suk is so good looking." Hyuna agreed.

"My favourite! Lee Jong Suk ssi!" Chae Youn said and start to fangirl.

"OFNSJDANDKANDKQND." Ji Yeon started hitting Hyuna as she was out of her mind watching the drama.
"I want to be like this too!"
"My lifeu, so sad."

"Try it on Felix." Chae Young teased her.

Ji Yeon glanced at Chae Young and ignored her teasing. Hyuna on the other side was poking Ji Yeon on her hand.

"Ah jinjja! Stop poking me!" Ji Yeon shoved her away.

"Heeeeeee. Heeeeeee." The teasing just wouldn't stop.