Twenty Three

Hyuna,

It was finally home again and I can't move on from what Hyun Jin said earlier

"WHAT?! SIS FUCKING TER?! I AM HIS SISTER?! DID I JUST GOT SISTER ZONED?! THIS IS WORST THAN FRIEND ZONED! HYUN JINNNNNNN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I threw pillow to the floor and kicked the bed everywhere while lying on it. Devastated, I covered my face with the pillow and tried to calm myself down until someone called me on the phone.

On the phone call,

"Hyuna aa." It was Hyun Jin, my brother.

"Ouh annyeong brother." I said.

"..." he hung up.

End of phone call.

Is he kidding me?

"Hyuna! Hyun Jin is here!" My mother's voice is heard from outside my room.

I walked out from my room. It was such a dejavu. He always came to my house a day before trip to somewhere. What even.

____

Outside house,

"Hyun Jin! Come in!" My mother said to him and Hyun Jin stayed there for a while.

Not moving an inch from his position.

"Aigoo, come on. Did you eat dinner? Let's join us."

"Okay ajumma," ( cannot call her eomonim yet 🌝 ) Hyun Jin said and entered my house.

____

Narrator,

Dinning,

Hyun Jin joined them with dinner after Hyuna's mother insisted. They were talking during the dinner and Hyun Jin seemed to answer a lot of questions again.

"How is your parents doing?" Hyuna's mother asked.
"I haven't seen Mi Joon in a while. Wonder how she is." She was talking about Hyun Jin's mother.

"My mother? She is fine," Hyun Jin replied.

"Your father? Is he still the busy man?" This time, Hyuna's father asked.
"We haven't talk after what happened before." He sighed.

"What happened?" Hyuna asked and everybody was quiet.

Well, her mother was also clueless about the situation. The only person that knew about the incident were Hyuna's father and Hyun Jin. They played cool and acted like nothing went wrong.

"My father is still the same. He barely home at times." Hyun Jin said.
"It doesn't matter." He murmured but nobody heard it.

"Aigoo, we talked a lot didn't we? Eat," Hyuna mother said to Hyun Jin.
"Should we make a gathering? I miss them so much." She suggested.

Both the father and the friend of Hyuna were shocked.

"Ahaa, I wonder if they can go." Hyun Jin covered it up.