Twenty One

School next day,

The involved students from last night scene were sleeping in the class during recess. Hyun Jin somehow happened to be at Hyuna's table.

"Chae Young aa." Someone called Chae Young from outside the class.

"Chan aa." Chae Young yawned as she woke up from her deep slumber.
"Wae?"

"Come here!" He whispered from a far.

"Wait," Chae Young stood up from her position.

She was struggling to shove Hyun Jin and Hyuna away. They were basically sleeping opposite of each other at the same table. After a while, Chae Young finally got rid of Hyuna who was sticking to her. Ji Yeon? Her head was inside the backpack. Felix? He was nowhere to be seen and the duo Seungmin and Han were dead asleep. Strangely, Felix and Ji Yeon didn't act any different from how they were.

Chae Young went out to Bangchan.

____

Cafeteria,

"Why aren't you all eating?" Bangchan asked.

"We were too sleepy to even lift a spoon." Chae Young replied and started eating.

She was the only one with Bangchan at the cafeteria because the others were sound asleep and refused to move even a centimetre.

"Then, should I feed you?" Bangchan said and jokingly lifted the spoon for Chae Young.

"Are you kidding me?! People will see," Chae Young replied.

"Ouh really?" Bangchan ate the food instead of feeding Chae Young.

"Bangchan," Chae Youngg called his name.

"What is it?" Bangchan asked and paid his attention to Chae Young.

"Uh, nevermind. Keep eating, the food is getting cold." She waved her hand off and continued eating.

"Ah what is it? I am curious now." Bangchan said, hoping for Chae Young to tell him.

"Nevermind, I will tell you later."
"Have you heard about the trip? To Lotte world." Chae Young changed the subject.

"Yes! I am the organiser, what do you expect. Are you going?!" Bangchan excitedly asked.

"Of course! I've always wanted to go there! So grateful that the trip will be there," Chae Young stated happily.

"That was why I picked that place tho." Bangchan admitted.

"What did you say?" Chae Young wasn't able to hear it clearly.

"Nothing, so the rest are going too right? I am hyped now." Bangchan said.

They were talking about the whole program and Bangchan was spoiling it. Chae Young couldn't help but to get excited on every spoilers she got. The conversation between the two didn't last long as someone came and interrupted them.

"Noona!" Jeong In came and sat beside Chae Young.

"Jeong In aa." Chae Young was happy to see him.

"Noona, are you coming to the trip?" Jeong In asked.

"Of course! You?"

"I will go if noona go." Jeong In stated.
"Hyung, you picked the right place for the trip. Everybody is happy about it."

"Ouh really? It is good then." Bangchan replied, emotionless.

____

Classroom,