Twenty Four ( Lotte World I )

Lotte world,

The bus finally arrived and the student check into their hotel rooms. Hyuna, Ji Yeon and Chae Young were sharing the room. Well of course they will. Ji Yeon was already sunk into the bed and Chae Young was playing with her make up. Hyuna? She struggled to finish the history work.

"Hyuna, you are making me blind." Ji Yeon woke up and took the pen from Hyuna.

"Yah! I need to finish it!"

"Here," Ji Yeon gave her book.

"Did you finish already?!" Hyuna said excitedly as she felt lazy to flip through the text book.

"Shockingly yes."
"You can die from heart attack now." She said as Ji Yeon herself couldn't believe that she finished the homework.

"Did you two betrayed me?! I told you! Don't do it!" Chae Young looked at the other two girls and felt betrayed.

"You can use my book too. I copied from text book after all. Nothing different." Ji Yeon said and threw herself back onto the bed.

"Even if you didn't offer me your book, I will eventually take it." Chae Young said.

"Line! Line! Line!" Ji Yeon phone kept making noises.

"Ah jinjja aishhhh." She sighed and check on her phone.

Ji Yeon ignored her phone and continued to sleep.

"Ya, Ji Yeon. What happen to you and Felix?" Hyuna asked.

"Don't even ask." Ji Yeon said and covered her face with pillow.

"Why? Did you guys fight already?!" Hyuna was shocked.

"No, nevermind. We are okay as we are now." Ji Yeon replied and opened her phone back to reply the line.

Line application.

Felix : Ji Yeon, let's grab something to eat.

Ji Yeon : I am sick. Later. Sorry!

Felix : Sick? Should I buy you medicine?

Ji Yeon : No, I am not that sick. Thank you :)

Close line application.

"Yah! Did you just turned him down?!" Chae Young was secretly reading Ji Yeon and Felix conversation.

"But why?!" Hyuna added.

"Don't ask me! I don't know!" Ji Yeon pulled her own hair.

"Ding dong!" The bell produced sound.

"I will get the door." Ji Yeon replied and headed to the door.

She opened the door and it revealed Felix standing behind the door. Ji Yeon started panicking as she lied about being sick.

"Uhh, annyeong!" She awkwardly said.

"Are you really sick?" Felix put his hand on her forehead but it wasn't even warm.

"I don't know."

"Did you lie? You should've tell me that you don't want to go out." Felix said, he somehow sounded irritated.

"I am sorry! It is not that!" Ji Yeon felt apologetic.

"No need to be sorry, just take a good rest." Felix replied and walked away.

Chae Young and Hyuna prayed for her from behind.

"I hope they won't fight and break up. It will be sad for me as a hardcore shipper." Hyuna said.