Twenty Five ( Lotte World II )

The Kim blushed at the sight of Bangchan with the help of the friends teasing her.

"I got the hunted ride coupons! Should we try that?" Bangchan said excitedly to the rest of them.

"Well, you can go with Chae Young." The others refused as they wanted to set up a date for them.

"Only me?!" Chae Young pointed to herself.

"If you want too," Bangchan said, hoping that she will say yes.

"Of course! Bangchan ssi! Here we are! To the hunted ride!" She jumped into the sky.

Literally.

"To the hunted ride!" Bangchan imitated Chae Young.

They walked away. Walking side by side, Chae Young and Bangchan were talking happily about something. The others observe them from a far.

"Ya ya ya! I got the prizeu!" Hyun Jin cheered for himself and showed the plushie to Felix.

"I want that too!" Felix said.

"You have like hundreds at home." Hyun Jin exposed him.

"Is that necessary to expose me?" Felix elbowed him.

"Useless boys! I got two!" Han said happily and showed them the soft pink coloured plushies.
"I only need one. Ji Yeon, do you want one?" He offered to Ji Yeon instead of the boys.

"Me?! Jinjja?! Thanks!" She took the pastel pink one.

Hyun Jin tapped on Felix's shoulder and unnecessarily gave him a sympathetic face.

"Haaa! Han! You are being unfair! Give me another one!" Hyuna snatched the other one from Han.

"Mwoyaa," Han whined.

"Why did you give Ji Yeon then?" Hyuna asked, being a spy.

"Because she was the nearest." Han replied.

"I have three, Han. You lost to me! Buy me food!" Seungmin said and shoved the plushies to Han's face.

"Yah! Who said we were betting?!" Han replied.

"I did," he stated.
"Felix, do you want one?" Seungmin asked Felix as he got three plushies and Felix got nothing.

"The white!" He excitedly said and took the white coloured plushie.

"Such babies," Hyun Jin said.

He also got one, but you cant imagine what he got. A 4 x 4 centimetres cube bunny.

Cute.

____

Drop tower,

"Are you crazy?!" Hyuna was freaked out when she looked up to the drop tower top.

"Come on, once. Once." Hyun Jin said.

"Just try it with Felix, Han,Seungmin and Ji Yeon! I don't want!" Hyuna refused.

The situation was hectic with Hyun Jin pulling Hyuna and Hyuna pushing him away. They were so loud that Felix, Han and Seungmin were shaking their heads off the sockets.

"Ji Yeon aa." Yu Ri came to Ji Yeon and Hyuna.

"Wae?" Ji Yeon replied, she didn't sound irritated at all.

"Do you want this? I ate too much, I might turn into huge sphere now." Yu Ri offered her a sandwich.

"Okay." She said and took the sandwich from Yu Ri.
"Thank you." Ji Yeon smiled.