Eight ( Camping part I )

Campaign field,

"Alright! Kids, you need to set up the tent now." Changbin said to the fellow juniors.

"Kids? Excuse you." Felix said.

He was somehow had something against Changbin.

"I heard that Felix, shut up and set up the tent." Changbin replied.

Felix dragged Hyun Jin along with him and started to set up the tent. On the other end, Hyun Jin endured the annoying attitude of his friend. Felix wasn't always like that.

"Ya ya ya Seungmin don't step on the tent pole!" Hyun Jin tried to stop Seungmin but he already stepped on it.

"Crack!" The pole produced a sound.

"Don't tell me it is broken." Han ran to check on the pole.
"Hyun Jin aa! It is broken!" He said and the whole group sighed.

"I am sorry," Seungmin said, he was feeling guilty.

"Aniya, it is okay. We still can use it." Hyun Jin said and took the pole.

"I am really sorry." Seungmin said again.

"You should be sorry," Felix said to Seungmin, making the guilty boy felt even worse.

"Forget it, it already happened." Hyun Jin reassured his friend.

"Seungmin aa," Ji Yeon called Seungmin.

"Yes. Why?" He replied.

"Why Seungmin?" Felix murmured.

"Felix too, Mr Pyo asked you to do something."

"You are not lying aren't you?" Felix asked, he became more anxious after what happened to him before.

Having such evils friend actually made the day more fun and memorable. Youth is the time you should get a lot of fun instead of locking yourself in the room and feel depressed. Therefore, they were trying to be happy and put other problems aside. Unlike someone.

"No," Ji Yeon laughed when she remembered about the prank.

____

6:00 p.m.

After struggling and sacrificing too much, Hyun Jin, Seungmin, Felix and Han finally able to put up the tent. Sure it became more difficult with the broken pole. Seungmin can't stop saying he was sorry, Hyun Jin kept saying it was okay and Felix tend to make Seungmin felt more miserable.

"I am so hungry, I feel like I can even eat the sand now." Han complained.

"You want to eat the sand? I can wrap it for you." Felix offered.

Being his usual self, Felix took the sand from the ground and tried to shove it into Han's mouth. The other boy flinched and pushed Felix away. Finding the scene amusing, Hyun Jin caught Han and Felix laughed like an evil with sand in his hand.

"Yah! Let me go!" Han said, he was literally kicking everything to free himself.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Hyun Jin who was standing behind Han started to act as evil as Felix.
"You can't get away now!"

"Don't! This is too disgusting." Han covered his mouth but Hyun Jin pushed his hands away.

"Guys, let's eat. I am hungry." Seungmin came and ruined the mood.

"You want to eat sand too?" Felix offered to Seungmin now.

"No thanks." He bowed and walked away, leaving the three of them there.

____

8:15 p.m.

It was the campfire time, the group managed to build a stable campfire and Han can't stop bragging about it.