Epilogue ft Three types of boyfriends pt 2.

Moonlight Blue Pension,

The students finally reached the pension and they will be staying there for three days and two nights. Felix, Han, Seungmin, Bangchan and Hyun Jin were busy setting up things for their little plan.

The well plan boyfriend,

"I get it!"
"What if she reject?" Hyun Jin said, putting his head on the table.

"That, I don't know. But pretty sure she will like you too." Felix said, tapping Bangchan shoulder.

"Chae Young aa," Bangchan suddenly called her name in crying tone out of nervousness.

"No worries, buddy. I only suggest the possibilities." Hyun Jin said.
"Because we never know what is going on in girl minds."

"I totally agree." Han said and lit up the candles.

"But, isn't this romantic? Wuuuuuu Bangchan aa." Hyun Jin laughed at him as he started the teasing game.

"Jebal! Don't tease me now, I might ruin the plan." Bangchan said, begging.

"I will save it for later." Hyun Jin narrowed his eyes and sat in front of Bangchan.
"Let's practice. I will be Chae Young."

"Okay! One two three! Start!" Felix said and clapped his hand once.

"Chae Young aa, I don't know how to tell you this." Bangchan was only starting the practice and Hyun Jin couldn't contained himself from laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed and Bangchan lazily leaned against the chair.

"I don't want to practice with you Hyun Jin!" Bangchan shoved him away.

"Bangchan, you will eventually put the best words together when you talk to real Chae Young soon." Seungmin said, reassuring Bangchan.

"Geujwo? I don't need this fake Chae Young right?" Bangchan said and pointed to Hyun Jin who was still laughing.
"But, Hyun Jin. What is your plan? I mean, don't you like Hyuna?" He suddenly got curios.

"Isn't it obvious? But I don't know what to do." Hyun Jin said, putting his head on the table again.
"Because I like her so much, I am thinking of getting rejected more."

"Wuuuuuu! You said that! Finally!" Han said.

"Take your time, just don't make her confuse much. She will think you are playing around." Seungmin said and joined the open table.

"Really?! What if she thinks I am playing around and it upsets her?! But yeah,"
"She can only be upset if she likes me too." Hyun Jin said.

"Dude, I don't even know how I finally ended up with Ji Yeon. But goodluck lover boys." Felix said and made an annoying face.

"Good for you," Bangchan sighed.

"Ock! Chae Young is here!" Han came to them and yelled the message.

All of the four boys hide somewhere in the bushes and Bangchan was the only one left clueless at the table.

"Chan aa," Chae Young said and sat down in front of him.

"An-annyeong Chae Young aa." Bangchan stuttered.

They hidden boys face palmed themselves at once.

"The scenery is the best here. Waaa," Chae Young looked down from the high place they were on.