Three

Recess,

I was sitting with Felix and Bangchan in the cafeteria.

"Where is Seungmin?" Bangchan asked, he was literally gulping the food without biting it.

"You will get indigestion." Felix snapped at him.
"Seungminie? He is with the other guys. They jump out the gate to eat toppokki." He stated.

"You kidding, Seungmin?! That Seungmin? No way." Bangchan disagreed since the Seungmin he knew was a obedient little kid.

"I wasn't lying." Felix said.

"Guys!" Seungmin waved at them from afar.

"See? I told you, Seungmin will never jumped out the gate." Bangchan was proud with his victory.

"Where were you?" Felix asked, to make sure that he wasn't losing.

"I went outside, to get toppokki." Seungmin innocently smiled while showing his friends the toppokki he bought.

"How?" Bangchan asked again, not believing what he heard.

"What else?"
"I jumped out the gate." Seungmin replied.

"Since when you do such illegal things." Bangchan still not believing.

"It is recess, I wasn't skipping class but to get something more delicious to eat than this cafeteria food." Seungmin replied and Felix agreed with him.

"See? I told you Seungmin jumped out the gate." Felix said.

"Hyun Jin, why are you so quiet?" Seungmin sat in front of me.

"Huh?" I came back to reality as the mention of my name.

"Don't mind him, he is in love right now." Bangchan stated, laughing quietly as he knew that the other guys will start to tease me.

"What?! With who?" Felix poked me and his expression changed.

"Who?!" Seungmin got excited to know.

"He is lying, why believe in him?" I defended myself.

"Hyun Jin!" Someone called out my name from behind me and it caused me to turn around.

It was non other than Do Hee.

"Oh gosh, tsk." I turned back and focused on finishing the food.

"Don't tell me, it is Do Hee." Felix bursted into laughter at the thought of me and Do Hee dating.

"Aniya~" I replied, annoyed.

"Oppa, let's go to the movie after school." Do Hee said, sitting beside me.

"Mian, I am busy." I replied.

Do Hee is a cousin of mine. She is a year younger than me and went to the same school as me. She had plenty of friends therefore she clanged to me most of the time. I don't obviously hate it but it can be annoying at times.

"Ahh wae." She shook my arm.

"Do Hee aa, stop it." I said in begging tone.

"Do Hee, you are really annoying." Felix said straight forward.

"Me? Annoying? No!" Do Hee was trying to fight back but Felix's crush walked passed the table we sat at.

"Shut up! It is Ji Yeon." Felix admired the sight of her.

"You are so annoying." Do Hee replied, glaring at Felix and walked away.

"Why do you like Ji Yeon so much?"
"I get it, she is pretty and popular in this school but you barely know her." Bangchan said.