Eighteen

Home,

Hyun Jin finally came back home and headed straight to his room. However his mother stopped him and asked him to have a talk with her.

"Let's talk for a while." His mother said.

"What is it about?"

"Your friend." She replied and Hyun Jin followed to sit on the sofa in the living room.

"I don't mind you being friend with Hyuna again, but make sure to keep her safe and outside of your father's sight. You also know what happened to our family and hers." His mother stated.

"Okay, I don't understand why we need to take the fall for what happened between the adults." Hyun Jin said, he was pissed off with the situation he was in.

"I am sorry Hyun Jin aa, if it wasn't for me. Things won't be so difficult." His mother said with apologetic face.

"Eomma, regretting won't change anything. Just make it clear to abeoji." Hyun Jin replied and got up from the sofa.

"Hyun Jin aa, eomma really sorry."

"It doesn't matter anymore, don't be sorry." Hyun Jin said, feeling guilty to make his mother upset.

Hyun Jin left and headed to his room.

____

Room,

Line application,

Felix : Hyun Jin! Help this buddy.

Hyun Jin : What is it?

Felix : Someone asked me on a date.

Hyun Jin : Who is crazy enough to go on a date with you?

Felix : I will explain later. Let's meet up first, the date is today.

Hyun Jin : You are so handful, wait.

Line application close.

____

The regular cafe,

As Hyun Jin entered the cafe, Felix was already waiting for him at the table for four. He called Seungmin and Han too. But the other two still haven't arrived.

"What is it?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Remember the confession from Biology camping?" Felix asked.

"Ouh that foolish act of yours? Of course, it taught me not to be foolish like you. Thanks dude." Hyun Jin said and tapped Felix's shoulder to make him annoyed.

"Stop pissing me off, I am already in big trouble now." Felix started panicking.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Eun Bi, told me."
"She wanted to accept my confession." Felix said and messed with his own hair.

"Your life is more messy than your hair now." Hyun Jin laughed instead of helping.

"What should I do?!" Felix said.

"What else? You like Ji Yeon, so be honest with Eun Bi." Hyun Jin said easily.

"She will get hurt." Felix said and felt guilty to act reckless before.

"If you don't tell her now, it will hurt more."

Little do the boys know that the three of Hyuna, Ji Yeon and Chae Young were on the other side of the partition inside the same cafe. They were eavesdropping them.