Thirty One ( Lotte World End ) Ft Three types of boyfriends pt 1.

Hotel,

They students were back at the hotel and it was the last day for them. They gathered at the lobby as always to meet Mr Yu and Mr Pyo.

"Okay, so today. Miracle happen, instead of breaking things, our student helped to prevent violent crime. I am proud of you for that, thank you for not turning a blind eye." Mr Yu stated proudly.

"He is talking about us." Han said to Felix.

"Definitely." Hyun Jin replied instead.

"That is all for today! Make sure to take a good rest and we are heading back home tomorrow morning in seven a.m." Mr Yu dismissed the students.

"Thank you Mr Yu." They all said together and the loudness shook the whole hotel.

Mr Yu was kind of ashamed of it as people were looking at him and the students.

____

Hotel pool,

Hyuna, Chae Young and Ji Yeon sneaked into the hotel pool. They weren't satisfied playing at the water world before. It was 8:15 p.m.

"Ji Yeon are you sure this is okay?" Hyuna asked.

Ji Yeon was the one to suggest the idea as she always did weird and unpredictable things.

"I did this multiple times," Ji Yeon stated and slowly went into the water.
"Ock! Omaigod! This is so cold."

"What if we caught a cold?" Hyuna asked.
"I can't swim like you all."

"You think I can swim?" Chae Young asked.
"This is a 150 cm deep swimming pool."

"I only can float, I can't swim too." Ji Yeon admitted.
"Whatever! I am diving in!"

"Ji Yeon!" Hyuna yelled her name.

"Yah! Don't waste your water proof phone!" Chae Young grabbed Hyuna's phone and hurled it into the pool.

"Nooooo!" With that, Hyuna went into water.

"Wooooo!" Ji Yeon and Chae Young danced in the water.

"This is fun!" Hyuna said.

"I told you!" Chae Young said.

They were so happy playing the pool, not noticing the clock that was changing short needle multiple times. Believe it or not, they have been in water for three hours and it was already 11:45 p.m. Hyuna checked on the watch and called her friends.

"Girls! Let's go out, it is already nearly 12." Hyuna said.

"12?!" Ji Yeon shocked and fast got out from the water.

"Omaigod!" Chae Young followed Ji Yeon.

"I am so going to listen to Felix nagging tomorrow if he found. So! Keep this a secret, actually I asked the boys to join us, but they said don't even try. Because we will get sick." Ji Yeon said.

"Really?!" Chae Young said, ready to cover her ears.
"I will keep it a secret! Do you know how the annoying the boys are when they start nagging?! They nag more than ajumma can."

"I absolutely agree." Hyuna said.

____

Hotel room,

Next morning,

Hyuna was the first to wake up, her eyes felt heavy as she tried to wake up. She wasn't able to lift her body up. Looking beside her, Ji Yeon and Chae Young were still dead asleep.