Twenty Eight ( Lotte World V )

"Because I am her boyfriend." Hyun Jim replied plainly and Hyuna was somehow grateful for that false statement.

"You are joking," the guy said and laughed coldly.

"Why am I joking? Your face is a joke." Hyun Jin replied and it pissed Do Woo more.

"Do Woo aa, stop it." Hyuna said softly.

Trying not to cause any scene between the two boys. They look like a war may break out any time.

"Hyuna!" Do Woo glared at her.
"I am sorry!"

"Why would she forgive you?" Hyun Jin said and rolled his eyes.

"You need to listen to me just once more!" Do Woo pulled her left hand to him.

"Ock! What are you doing?!" Hyun Jin pulled her right hand.

They were pulling Hyuna in opposite direction and the girl might torn into two pieces. Half and half.

"Hyuna is going with me!" Do Woo said out loud.

"Says who?! I am not approving that." Hyun Jin yelled back to Do Woo.

"Geuman geuman geuman!" Hyuna yelled and both the boys went silent.
"I don't want to hear anything from you anymore Do Woo!"
"Hyun Jin! Stop pulling me!"

"I am not letting go until he let his hand off yours." Hyun Jin stated and became the stubborn Hyun Jin.

"I don't want too!" Do Woo said.

Hyun Jin stared at him for a while then quickly and childishly shoved his hand away.

"Hyuna's hand." Hyun Jin put up Hyuna's hand in the air.
"Is only for me to hold." He rolled his eyes and intertwined their fingers.

Hyuna forgot how to breathe for a while and Do Woo can't say anything anymore. He regretted and ashamed of himself.

"Let's go Hyuna." Hyun Jin said and dragged her with him.

They walked away from the scene without Do Woo able to utter another word out. He was left clueless.

____

House of the giraffe,

The four boys, the three girls and Bangchan were taking a group picture in front of the giraffe cage. They were so excited about it.

"Felix! Move a bit back! You are covering the signboard!" Changbin yelled to him from far.

"Nae!" He replied and moved back a little.

"More!" Changbin said again.

"No! That is dangerous." Hyun Jin yelled but Felix already moved back again.

Felix was the closest to the cage wall. The giraffe lower its head and licked Felix's hair. He got scared and clumsily slipped more to the back. It caused his elbow to hit the cage door knob.

"Oh no." Han opened his mouth wide.

The door of the cage was widely opened and Felix backed away from the cage. Hyun Jin was glued to the ground. The giraffe? It started to to move out from the cage life it owned the world.